Chapter 11

Prince Seto's P.O.V
The girl has short black hair, teal eyes, seems almost like 5'2, a checkered black and blue button shirt that is open revealing a black shirt, black jeans, and a scar on her right cheek. I grab her arm. I kick her knee making it give. I grab her and spin around. I pin her against the tree making her sword go flying to the right. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Why you surprised?" I ask.

"Your quick on your feet." She said. Not really. She disappears suddenly and my hands hit the tree. My eyes widen. Wait.

"Behind you!" Amarisa thought. I turn halfway to see her there and I grab her fist as she tries to punch me. I grab her other fist when it tries to hit me.

"You are actually starting to annoy me." She said before she disappeared completely. She can teleport, she's a wizard. I look around. Let's see where is she? Above. She has to be and once I look up there she is. She knocks me off my feet and sits on my waist with a sword in her hand. She sticks it in the ground next to my neck. "Why don't you use your magic against me, you're a wizard after all." I grab her shoulders and kick my foot on the ground making me push her against the ground with me over her. I grab her wrists and pin them above her head.

"Maybe I fight better without magic." I said.

"How?" She asks. She disappears. I stand up straight and look around. "I have never seen you before, yet you have magic in your blood. How?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Honestly it's a surprise to me." I said. She reappears a few feet away. She sighs.

"I'm Jackson." She said.

"Seto." I said.

"The fact that you have a familiar is quite impressive actually. Only a few wizards are able to actually conjure familiars successfully anymore." Jackson said. Well I guess I'm one of those few. She crosses her arms. "What are you doing here Seto?" Something tells me telling her what I am actually up to is a bad idea.

"Well definitely don't tell her about the fact you're a Prince and let's not forget the fact you have a wizard mark on your neck." Amarisa thought. They probably don't know what that mark means and will think it's just a tattoo. I hope anyway.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on, you can come back with me." She said turning away from me. I follow her with Amarisa on my heels.

"And where is this?" I ask her.

"Laendur, the only safe haven left for wizards." She said. Laendur. I never heard of it. She stops and I do as well. She turns to me. "Wait, how come you don't teleport there yourself?" I stare at her not knowing what the heck to say.

"Ummm...b-because why not accompany you?" I ask. She rolls her eyes.

"You lost your key didn't you?" She asks.

"What? No." I said.

"What are you doing?" Amarisa thought.

"Shut up. I got this." I thought back.

"Oh really? Let me see your key." She said holding out her hand. I look at her hand.

"Okay I lost it." I said.

"I knew it!" She yelled pointing at me. She lowers her hand. "Your lucky those keys disappear once a wizard has lost them. We don't need mortals going into Laendur." She continues walking and I follow her.

"Man Seto, that was smooth." Amarisa thought.

"I know you are being sarcastic." I thought back. I have to keep the fact I never been to Laendur a secret, people will ask questions that I can't answer. But with me being a Prince, I won't be able to keep this secret for long either. But I can't help but wonder how my sister is doing.