Prologue(Interactive!)(Part One of Two)

Welcome to the Realm known as Minecraftia. Now there are four kingdoms you must choose from.

> The Psyra Kingdom <
> The Dusaro Kingdom <
> The Eritai Kingdom <
> The Elidin Kingdom <

But you can only belong into one Kingdom. So let's figure out which one you belong into. (A/N...you don't have to answer these. But you can if you really want to know what Kingdom you fit in the most. BE HONEST!! Pick only one answer for each)

(1) What do you feel is the most important?
(A) Expanding Lands
(B) Military Power
(C) Having the most money
(D) Control of Trade

(2) What trait do your friends or family say you have?
(A) Secretive
(B) Daredevil
(C) Driven
(D) Problem-Solver

(3) What do you value the most?
(A) Power
(B) Strength
(C) Gold
(D) Peace

(4) When do you feel most comfortable?
(A) Controlling People
(B) With a weapon in hand
(C) With someone you don't know
(D) With a tool in hand

(5) Your dream job is?
(A) Forced into work
(B) In the Military
(C) Being Rich (a/n hmmm..I wonder who would pick this?)
(D) Planter

(6) You rather...
(A) Do things for yourself only
(B) Keep things from others
(C) Have people do your work for you
(D) Do things for others

(7) You favor..
(A) Furthering your own needs
(B) The Unknown
(C) Shiny objects
(D) Understanding

(8) Your favorite food..
(A) Leftovers
(B) Meat (not including fish)
(C) Any type of seafood
(D) Veggies

(9) You usually dress in..
(A) Bright Clothing
(B) Casual but usually Dark Clothing
(C) Dresses or nice clothes basically (stuff you wear to like a wedding or graduation)
(D) Casual but usually Bright Clothing

(10) Favorite Color?
(A) Blue
(B) Black Or Grey
(C) Yellow or Silver
(D) Green

(11) Favorite Activity?
(A) With your lover
(B) Weapons Training
(C) Making Money
(D) Working

Find the letter you got the most!

Mostly A's: Welcome to the Elidin Kingdom! I hope you enjoy your stay, cause your not allowed to leave...ever.  This Kingdom is big on it's history cause this is where most tyrants are from. This Kingdom values it's woman as tools to expand the population. So if your a male, you will probably enjoy yourself. If your a woman...I feel bad for you. Woman have no rights here, this Kingdom is controlled by men. BUT!!! Next in line for the throne is none other then the beautiful Princess Mystic who plans to change this Kingdom for the better once she claims the throne...enjoy yourself cause this Kingdom's economy is going down in the gutters fast. Considered poorest Kingdom.

Mostly B's: Welcome to the Psyra Kingdom! This Kingdom has the strongest military and the most clever minds that have worn it's crown. They have a decent Navy. The Psyra Kingdom isn't big on culture, but is very big on magic. With their Prince being the last known wizard to be alive. This Kingdom values order and strict punishment. While this Kingdom isn't the richest, it's not the poorest. This Kingdom has it's secrets that are never written down or told. The best of the best warriors are from this Kingdom. Also the finest of meats come from this Kingdom. Next in line for the throne is the mysterious Prince Seto. Prince Seto being the last known wizard alive. But his sister, Princess Rivatha is coming of age soon. So you better behave yourself in this Kingdom or King Izic will put your head on a spear. This Kingdom values power over freedom. The economy? Well it's way better then Elidin.

Mostly C's: Welcome to the Dusaro Kingdom! This Kingdom is the richest of them all! This Kingdom values it's culture more and has the strongest Navy. They love gold too much. Men wear gold earrings and rings and bare tattoos to attract potential brides. This Kingdom hates magic and wizards! The have the record for killing the most wizards. This is where the richest of the richest live and breathe. If you belong in Dusaro that is. Don't worry...even if you have nothing, your forced into jobs till your good enough to even be looked at by rich people. Next in line is the handsome Prince Shay for the throne. Prince Shay might seem selfish towards others, I wouldn't count him out for not being able to help others. The economy? The best out of all!

Mostly D's: Welcome to the Eritai Kingdom! At this Kingdom, kindness and peace among the realm is top priority! This Kingdom are the farmers of Minecraftia! They grow almost all the food and trade it with the other Kingdoms. They are the peacemakers. They do have a military, but start a war with this Kingdom would cause for them to cut off your food supply. So don't even think about it suckers. They value knowledge and useing magic as a tool. They are the inventors, the artists, the music makers, and the food growers. This Kingdom is very important and so kind to others it's kind of sicking to the Psyra Kingdom. Although...I wouldn't count them out for attacking a Kingdom. It's said the quietest have the biggest tempers. In line for the throne is the kind-hearted Princess Lucia! She might be an air-head at times, but is very smart. She has big plans and hopes to find a husband someday. They are richer then Psyra but not even close to Dusaro. The economy is second best! So enjoy your stay here! Get a job whenever and live wherever you want. We only ask of you to do your part in keeping the peace between the Psyra Kingdom and the Elidin Kingdom.

------------
So did you get something you like? I would love to know your results!

This is a different style of a prologue I thought I would try out. An interactive prologue! So you think if I get a new book, I should do an interactive again?

There will be a second prologue just so you know. This one won't be an interactive..

Also! If you haven't already guys, take a look at the new schedule!

Sunday- Vanished/Sacrifices
Monday- no updates
Tuesday- Those Once Innocent Eyes/ Corrupted Royalty
Wednesday- no updates
Thursday- Dying Legacy/ Seven Vessels
Friday- Those Once Innocent Eyes
Saturday- Faded Words/ Glitches & Scars

BBYYEEE GUYS! :)