Chapter 6 | Following Frank's Advice

Michael stands up and walks towards the phone. "No, they redirected the call to your room." Aria says and puts the phone down on the table next to her bed.

"Alright then, I should be going." Aria nods, opens the door for him and Michael leaves after kissing her forehead. It isn't usual - him kissing her forhead -, she hates it and actually he only did it once before.

~flash back~

"Aria? Ari?" The sixteen year old Michael opened the door. "Where are you?" He heard her sobbing and kept quiet, trying to track the sound. He smiled and opened the closet. "Really? You're not ten, you don't fit here anymore." Aria giggled and sobbed at the same time. 

"Get out, let's go." Michael pushed her arm.

"Jesus, you're gentle." She mumbled ironically and wiped the tears. 

"I know.," he smiled. "And you're strong." Michael couldn't think of anything that could comfort her.

"No, no I am not." She sighed and looked away. "I miss her so much." 

Aria thought that allowing yourself to miss someone was weakness, it was wave bigger than vulnerability, especially when it's someone you can't have anymore.

"I'm sure she misses you too, Ari. She's always going to be your mom... And your lucky star." Michael grins gently and presses his lips to her forehead. 

"Ew." Aria said only. 

"Shut up."

~end of flashback~

In the room next to Aria's there is Michael, sitting on his bed and leading the phone to his ear. "So, have you called her?" He recognizes Frank's voice.

"No, I have not. Why don't you call her?" Michael is really getting annoyed.

Frank totally ignores his question and continues. "Tatiana's manager called me."

"And?" 

"He thinks it would be great for you two if she joins your photoshoot for "Leave Me Alone" tomorrow," Frank pauses, waiting for any reaction from Michael. "Promotion, basically. And not to mention that she's in "The Way You Make Me Feel", this would cause drama."

"Yeah, as if my life isn't drowning in enough drama at all Frank." Michael's sarcasm comes through. He knows it will cause drama. Everything he did ended up being the headline in every tabloid. "Why does she wants promotion?"

"I don't think she knows about this. Maybe she doesn't want it but the manager.... you know." 

"Yeah, I know the managers' game." 

"Ouch." Frank says and Michael holds in a laugh. "So, how is it going to be?"

"It's okay with me." Michael lets out a huge sigh.

"Call her and ask then." 

"Why do I pay you?" Michael asked but Frank had already hung up. He could choke him right now. Anyway, Michael brings his hand to his pocket and feels the piece of paper inside it. 

"Hello?" Her voice comes through.

"Hello, it's Michael. I'm so sorry, were you sleeping?" 

"No," Michael smiles. She is obviously lying. "What's up?" Michael stops biting his nails, sighs and tells her the deal.

"So they want us to colaborate?" Tatiana asks.

"Yeah, kind of."

"I know how that works."

"What?" Michael frowns.

"Promotion." Michael is silent. "Using others' fame to achieve our own. He makes me do that a lot. When he wants it, he gets it. I just follow the rules."

"Your manager?" He gets up and leans against the white wall.

"Yes. But anyway," she stopped the manager talk right away. "Let's not make it about that, let's have fun."

Michael even forgot to respond. He is kind of charmed. Tatiana is pretty, nice and into him. So why should he pull her away? Maybe it is right to follow Frank's advice and get loose a little bit. Have fun. "I'll make you have a good time. I promise." Michael smiles from ear to ear.

" Michael smiles from ear to ear

~~~ 

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. The reason why I took so long is because I wasn't enjoying anything I was writing. My imagination has been playing tricks on me but anyway, I'm back!! 

Thank you for those who stick around and keep reading! Seriously, you're the best! <3 

PS. - The pictures are so freaking cute!!!