Chapter 7 | Bad Timing

"Where's Michael?" Aria enters the dressing room carrying some bags. "I have a ton of outfits."

"He's ten minutes late," Frank says and lits up a cigarette. "Traffic." Aria nods and smiles at Karen who's getting her makeup set ready. 

"Jesus, those look like bodies." Karen points at the bags that Aria just threw on the sofa. "Imagine if he doesn't like any of those."

"It happened once," Karen laughs in surprise. "During the shooting of "Rock With You". I had chosen at least 15 outfits. He hated every single one." Aria rolls her eyes. "Then he marked the shooting for another day so I would have time to make the sparkly outift. I could've kill him that day."

"Good morning guys," Michael appears at the door and smiles. "Are you ready?" He takes his jacket off and behind him there's Tatiana. Aria frowns unconsciously and Michael glares at her, making her stop.

"Hi everyone!" Tatiana waves her hand and smiles. 

"Michael can you come here for a second?" Aria calls. When Michael approaches she takes her fingers to her forehead. "What is she doing here?"

"She's doing the photoshoot with me." Aria gasps. "Is there a problem?" Michael asks innocently.

"Yes, there is." He crosses his arms. "You didn't warn me. I don't have any clothes for her." 

"Jesus, you're right. I forgot, I'm sorry." Aria drags her hands to her hips and smiles a little.

"I'll figure it out. She can wear some of yours." Aria opens the bags. "So, this is what I brought." 

***

After some time, Michael was already dressed in a yellow shirt with colorful patterns and his usual black trousers. 

"Be nice." Michael warned Aria before leaving to get his makeup done. Aria smiles and looks at Tatiana.

"Hey," Aria says. "Let's see what I can dress you in." Tatiana has her hands behind her back, she's obviously intimidated and nervous. "You'll have to dress some of Michael's clothes." Tatiana nods. Aria sighs in her head because she knows that it won't be a problem. She's probably dying to get into his clothes, Aria thinks to herself.

"Okay, turn around." Tatiana turns around. She's wearing a long black jacket, along with a black scarf, black big trousers and black boots. All black. "Nice," Aria grins. "You can go to makeup now."

***

"Ouch, oooouch." Michael screams in pain. "Careful, Aria. Jesus."

Aria laughs. "I'm so sorry." She had just jabbed the needle in his ankle. "It's not my fault that you're getting skinnier." Michael rolls his eyes.

"You did it on purpose-" Aria jabs the needle again soflty. "Ouch, stop! What's wrong with you?" Michael is pissed.

"Drama queen. It didn't hurt that bad." Aria fakes a smile.

"Are you mad at me?" He frowns and Aria looks away. "You are." 

Of course she is. She just dressed Tatiana in one of her favourite jackets and not to mention that they're always flirting.

"You're ready to go." Aria says and starts to pack up the clothes. It's Michael last change so she's no longer needed here. 

Michael walks back to the set and meets Tatiana. She's wearing his red jacket. Everything made sense to him now. That was the jacket Aria made for his birthday.

"Okay," Daniel, the photographer says. "Michael are you ready?" Michael nods as Tatiana sits next to him. "Tatiana kiss his cheek." Michael gets embarrassed as Tatiana's lips touch his face. "Beautiful! One more time." 

Aria just finished packing up the outfits so she walks out of the dressing room. Let's just say it's bad timing.