Chapter 24 | The Green Incident

"I loved that scene when Nada says: 'I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.' " Aria speaks in a manly voice, trying to imitate the character and Michael giggles. "That scene was so badass." Aria finally closes the car's door and races up to get to Michael who's slow pacing towards the house.

"I really enjoyed tonight Aria," Michael confesses as they get in. "and you were...are, actually, very pretty." He smiles. "I think I forgot to mention that."

"Like you forgot to mention that it was a horror movie?" Aria jokes and puts her hair in a ponytail as they walk up the stairs.

"Yes, like that." Michael answers and takes his sweater off. "I'm going to take a quick shower." He leans down to peck her lips. "Be right back." He says turning around to make his way to the bathroom.

"Okay." Aria sits down on the bed and sighs, not able to pull away the smile off her face. It's impossible, when she's with Michael she's the happiest person on earth. He has like a wave of good energy that's constantly exploding and hiting everyone around him.

Some time passed by and Aria got tired of doing nothing so she decided to take a look at Michael's closet. It's been months since she last organized it - Michael is very picky and likes everything in its place, especially when it comes to his clothes.

Back in the bathroom, Michael is (for the first time in months) taking a shower with the lights on. He barely looks at himself in the mirror, he avoids it at all costs. But tonight it's different - tonight he's happy.

Michael gets out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist. Still wet, he gets out of the bathroom but Aria is not in the room, at least, he's not seeing her. "Oh, there you are." Michael smiles as he gets in the closet. "What are you doing to my shirts Aria?!" He asks once he sees the amount of green shirts that are being thrown to the ground. Aria's face is buried between clothes and it's impossible to see her face.

"Michael, explain this to me because I'm not understanding," she says. "Why do you have so many green shirts? You don't even wear green that much!" Aria takes her head from the pile of shirts and shows him one. "This one," she holds it up. "Horrendous."

"Stop it!" He laughs and grabs her arms to make her stop.

"You have 40 of them Michael! Who needs 40 green shirts?! You don't." She keeps on throwing shirts to the floor. After all, Aria is still his designer and fashion advisor.

"Do you want to know what you don't need?" Michael asks and pushes her waist, making her fall softly on the ground as he stays on top of her. "This," he takes his hands to her t-shirt. "Black? Awful." He pulls it up, taking it off her body. "Grey jeans? Aria... You should know better." Michael runs his hands down while looking up at her and then unbuttons her jeans, pulling them off too.

Aria keeps looking at his face, his gorgeous, sexy looking face. Her heart melts everytime Michael bites his lower lip, which he does... a lot.

"Démodé," Michael whispers the french expression in her ear, making her shiver. "May I?" He asks and Aria smiles. He's still a gentleman, even in the naughtiest situations. He takes off her bra and Aria's first thought is to hide her breasts from him, but she stops herself.

Michael starts to kiss her neck, going down to the shoulders and he stops on her belly before saying - "You clearly do not need these." Michael grabs her waist and strongly runs his hands down taking off her lace underpants. "That's so much better." He whispers seductively.

Aria pushes him down so she can be on top and looks him in the eyes. "There's still one thing that you don't need." She says.

"What is that?" Michael asks and he watches her face getting closer to his.

Not taking her eyes off his she says - "This." Aria quickly unwraps his towel and gets up as fast as a rabbit. She covers herself with it and runs off the closet as Michael gets up.

"Hey, come here!" He laughs and runs after her. When he gets out of the closet she's already out of the room, so he runs faster. He stops at the top of the stairs when he sees her down there. "You'll regret that Aria." He says and frowns while noticing that she's coming upstairs.

"Shh" Aria comes up again with a serious expression on her face. "There's someone in the kitchen." She mutters quietly.

"No one's here Ari, it's just us." He rubs her shoulder as she walks into the room again. "Do you think I would run around naked if someone was here?" He smirks and Aria rolls her eyes.

"The freaking light is on! It wasn't when we got here." She takes off the towel and puts on one of the green shirts that are spread on the floor. "Don't stand there looking at me!" She says when she realizes that Michael is just hypnotized, staring at her. "Get dressed!" Aria throws him another green shirt and a pair of pajama trousers that were on the bed. "Let's go." She walks out and he follows.