Chapter 23 | Like in the movies | 2

"We're here." Michael announces when the Metro 4 Theater becomes visible at the end of the street.

"Park right here," Aria says and turns off the radio. "We can walk there."

"Are you sure?" Michael says and parks the car after she gave him a reassurance look.

The night is calm and amazing, the air is soft and the sky gets darker by the minute. Here, hand in hand, they are looking like a normal couple.

"This feels good right?" Aria asks but Michael doesn't hear because he's busy looking back to make sure no one is following them. "Are you even listening to me?" She asks in an offended tone.

"Hm, what?" He says and looks at her. "I'm sorry, I just-" he sighs.

"Relax, Michael." She grins. Aria thinks his anxious behaviour is cute somehow. "Enjoy the moment."

"It's weird. I never did anything like this without a mask on. I feel vulnerable, in danger, maybe." Michael looks back again.

"If you were wearing a mask I wouldn't be able to kiss you right now." Aria throws her bag to the floor and pushes Michael against a store's glass door while locking her lips on his. She smiles when she feels his muscles loosen up. Michael grins a little too and takes his hands to her thighs, grabbing them both as she jumps and places her legs around his waist.

As the making-out scene continues, another couple passes by and giggles. Aria and Michael are able to hear them walking but don't dare to stop. Her hair is basically covering his face so there's no problem.

"See," Aria says after breaking the kiss and stares to the couple that is already distant. "Chill, baby." She pecks his lips one more time as Michael puts her down. "Damn, oh loooord!" She laughs loudly.

"What?" Michael asks, not containing his smile. Aria points to the top of the door where there is a security camera. Michael covers his face with both hands to hide his embarrassment.

Aria, on the other hand, starts dancing in front of the camera and it got worse when she started moonwalking and screaming things like "shamone!!" and "who's bad?!".

"Oh my god..." Michael says over and over between giggles as he watches her go crazy. It comes to point where he's not able to hold it anymore and falls to the ground, letting out his famous hysterical laugh. "Stooop!" He screams out.

Aria laughs and lays on the ground next to him as their watering eyes meet

Aria laughs and lays on the ground next to him as their watering eyes meet. "At least they'll have a hell of a good tape tomorrow morning." She puts her arm on his chest and smiles. "C'mon, let's go."

Two minutes later they were in front of the theater and lucky for them - there was no one at the entrance.

"Let's watch 'They Live'!" Michael suggests in excitement. "I've been waiting so long to watch this movie! John Carpenter is the director!"

"Didn't he direct the Elvis film?" Aria asks as they walk towards the counter to get tickets.

"Yeah and 'Dark Star' as well! Can we watch it?" He holds her hand and Aria nods, grinning. This man is so goddamn cute, she thinks.

"Two tickets for," Aria looks up to read it again. " 'They Live', please." She grabs her bag to take the money and Michael ( who was standing quietly next to Aria, although the woman couldn't see him ) puts his hand out, giving Aria 30 dollars including a tip for the lady. "Thank you!" Aria says nicely before grabbing the tickets and turning around to meet Michael.

"It's a horror movie," Michael adds when they enter the theater. "I forgot to mention, hehe." He smiles.

"You forgot hm?" Aria slows down her pace and frowns. "You're so done for making me watch this!" She hits his chest playfully. "What if I scream in front of everyone?" She grabs his hand tighter as they keep walking. It's not like she hates horror movies, she just prefers not to watch them in front of other people.

"I'll shut you up." Michael winked at her right before the room got dark.