Chapter 29 | Eagerness

The sun is rising and the little rays of light are, one by one, coming through the curtains. Today is Aria's first day working at that college. Well, yesterday she was there but it was only a quick meeting. 

She slides out of bed and makes her way to her room. It's annoying to have to go to her bedroom to get dressed since she always sleeps in Michael's and in his closet, well, there's not much space for more clothes. She likes her closet though, it's white, wide and it has a huge mirror next to it.

Aria takes a quick shower and puts on some underwear. It's taking an eternity to find something to wear. She ends up choosing two outfits and she's now moving around the mirror indecisive, as always.

"The blue dress is better." Aria jumps hearing Michael's low voice out of nowhere. "It accentuates your inhuman curves."

"Damn, Michael... knock? Like, give a warning that you're about to enter my room and scare the crap outta me." She snorts and Michael holds her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "And I hope that's a compliment... inhuman curves."

"Of course it is, she's got the look, she's so fine." Michael starts humming.

"New song?" Aria grins, still holding the two dresses in front of her body.

"Yeah, working on it," he replies. "The blue dress..." Michael reiterates. 

"Why not the black one?" She turns her head around just enough to see his eyes. "What's wrong with the black dress?!" 

Women, he thinks to himself. "It's way too tight, I've seen you in it before. Girl... it did things to me." He presses his hands harder on her waist and she smirks. "I highly suggest not wearing that in front of your students... ever..."

"Jealous?" Aria manages to escape his grip and starts to put on the blue dress. "Zip me up, will ya?" 

"Of course I'm jealous," he confesses. "You'll be leaving me alone every morning to go teach those girls and guys..."

"Well, shame on you, don't you think? You made me sign up for this." She's chuckling in silence. "Unzip it, please." Aria is able to see the reflection of his face behind her neck in the mirror. He's so sleepy and cute.

"Huh?"

"I'm feeling the black dress, not this one." Aria lies just to get him.

"What?" Michael stutters and she laughs. "Oh, you're taunting me now?" He bites his bottom lip and grabs her close. Michael's lips travel from her bare shoulder to her exposed neck. She knows where this is going.

Both of them are so eager for each other all the time. Aria loves this side of him, a side she knew that existed but never saw, well she has seen it for the past year. The eagerness, desire and sexiness that only Michael can bring to life consumes her. 

It's as if there's a flame between them, burning constantly, fearlessly. Not even a tsunami could put it down, just them when they jump to bed to satisfy the flame. And even so, it never dies.

"I wouldn't mind doing this right now..." She whispers between a couple of kisses. "But if we do, I won't control myself AND I'll be late."

"I don't care..." He brushes his nose on her chest, inhaling every single molecule of her scent.

"I do!" Aria quickly and softly nudges him away. "It's my first day." She walks to the mirror and fixes her hair that, because of Michael's wild hands, is now a messy bun.

"Okay then..." Michael nods, feeling kind of disappointed. 

"Don't look at me like that! You're making me feel bad." Aria finally gets her hair right and adjusts her dress.