Chapter 31 | Dying happy

#prayformanchester, my heart and prayers are with the innocent children and adults who lost their lives and with the ones who are still fighting to survive.
------------------------------------

Aria's first reaction is to slap Michael's chest has hard as she could.

"OW! You have no chill..." He growls. It really did hurt.

"Could you take things seriously? This is not a game, a bet or anything funny. This is serious, Michael." She scolds him.

"Stop, both of you." Janet grabs both of their arms and leads them to the house. "Jermaine has been in father's office all morning with him."

The three of them enter the house, hearing nothing but silence until Katherine shows up. "Oh, my babies." She grabs Michael's face first and kisses him all over his cheeks. "I've missed you too much, boy. You need to call me more often." Michael just nods. "And you dear... You look so beautiful." Katherine's hands run through Aria's dark braids. "There's nothing to fear, okay?" She whispers, her voice is filled with reassurance.

/flashback, last week; 3 pm/

"Jermaine, I get you. I really do. But I'm... just not into this idea." Michael leaned his back against the chair.

"It's always like this with you, Michael. You and you and you... It's all about yourself. Have you ever stepped out of that throne of yours to look down at your brothers? We have no fucking career anymore... All because you wanted the attention to yourself." Jermaine hit his hand on the wooden desk.

"Pardon?" Michael stood up, wishing he hadn't heard him correctly. "Don't you dare say that to me!" For the first time in a while Michael didn't use his soft toned boy voice. It was a firm and extremely angry voice.

"I'm saying it. And you will sit your ass down and hear it!" Jermaine took a step forward and pushed Michael back, making him fall onto the chair. "We were never enough for you, we weren't the best way to feed up your ego so you quit performing with us."

"You're speaking nonsense, Jermaine. I don't want to do another album with all of you because I'm not ready yet. I finished a world tour recently, I want to rest. I'm not saying I won't do it-"

"Oh, you want to rest... you mean fuck our sister?" Jermaine laughed. "Did you think I wouldn't find out?" Michael instinctively jumped through the desk and grabbed Jermaine by the collar. "You have a little Joseph in your veins." Jermaine said and Michael stepped out of the rageful trance.

When Michael realized what he was doing, his hands immediately lowered to the side of his body. "You're disgusting, Jermaine."

"Am I lying? Aren't you fucking her? I mean, I get we are not blood related but, where are your morals, brother?"

"Get out..." Michael closed his fists in order to control his anger.  "I want you out of here, you and your stupid idea of a reunion album. Shove it up your ass."

Jermaine left, smiling and murmuring something under his breath.

/end of flashback/

"I see you're all ready to eat," Joseph finally appears in the living room and sees them sitting at the table, clearly waiting for him. "I'm sorry, I lost track of time. Jermaine and I had a wonderful conversation." Jermaine sits next to his father.

Aria's stomach twists and she wonders if she is going to be able to bare this. Meanwhile, Michael reaches her shaking hand under the table. His touch puts her at ease for a moment. "Are you hungry?" Michael asks her normally and she nods, trying not to look nervous.

All I Didn't Say ✧ Michael Jacksonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें