Chapter 6: The Search

'Avoid the twin peaks at all costs!' Sycamore warned the audience. His expression darkened after he finished. There was instant silence as they saw his gloomy expression. 'Also.. A member has been noted to be in that explosion' Sycamore's words echoed through hall as everyone gasped. There were whispers among themselves as they tried to figure out who it was.

Serena looked around her hotel table from the stage and saw everyone... But Ash. 'Oh No! Ash!' Serena thought. Just then another person came running in, 'Sir we found this!' The man handed Sycamore a red cloth.

'Justin!' A girl screamed and grabbed the piece of red cloth. 'Who's Justin?' Sycamore asked. 'He wears red clothes and he's my boyfriend!' She said in tears. Serena looked confused, 'where's Ash then?' She thought. 'Ok we will set up a rescue team to search' Sycamore said. He looked towards his assistant and nodded. She ran off into the back stage.

The audience were dismissed and they went back to their hotels in silent. Serena turned to Clemont in worry, 'if it's that girls boyfriend then where's Ash?' She whispered so the others wouldn't hear. 'He said he will comeback so don't worry' Clemont reassured her. Serena tried to smile but couldn't as the tension increased. 'Ash.. Where are you?' She thought.

She snapped out of it when Calem spoke, 'hey you seem in deep thought.' Serena turned to him and nodded. 'Why?' He asked. 'It's because of A-As-Aaron' Serena stuttered. Calem's expressions turned dark.  'Hey Serena Calem can cheer you up' Gary blurted out. 'Yeah I'll stay with you until Aaron comes back' Calem said eagerly. 'No it's fine I don't need you' Serena said politely. 'I know you want my help' Calem said. 'No trust me I'm..' Serena was cut out off by his finger on her lips, 'shh I'll be with you don't worry' He wrapped his arms around Serena. She tried to shrug them off but it was too heavy.

Calem followed them into their hotel and sat with Serena everywhere she went. Serena looked towards Clemont for help but got none, fortunately Max 'accidentally' poked Calem in the eye and he ran back to his hotel. 'Phew thanks Max!' Serena ruffled through his hair. Serena turned on the T.V and there was some breaking news.

'Earlier today there were images of a Pikachu lying unconscious on the floor with what seems to be a hat' The news reporter said. Serena screamed as she saw the Pikachu and the hat. Clemont and Bonnie ran towards Serena and also gasped at the television screen. 'The Pikachu has now disappeared from its spot. There has been no tracked locations of its surrounding' Serena turned the TV off in total shock. Her muscles were frozen to the spot.

'What do we do?' Bonnie said sadly. The others just looked down looking beaten. Serena got up without a word and grabbed her shoes and hat. 'Serena? Where are you going' Clemont asked. Serena stopped and turned around with small tears running down her cheeks. 'I'm going to go find Ash' She said and stormed off.

'We need to go as well!' Clemont said looking at the two kids. They nodded and ran after Serena. They caught up but she seemed to be in a bad mood and decided to let her be. They were stopped outside by, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Calem and Gary. 'Yo where you lot going?' Gary asked but Serena ignored and kept on walking. Calem grabbed her hand. 'I said where are you going?' He said angrily. The suddenly a Shuriken hit his feet causing him to loose grip. They looked up and saw a glimpse of the figure as it disappeared.

'That was a weird Greninja, it looked different' Calem said holding his foot in pain. 'That can't be Ash? He has his Greninja with him' Serena thought. 'Where are you going anyway?' Shauna asked looking at Serena. 'To find Aaron' Serena replied angrily but with concern at the end.

'Cool can we join?' Tierno asked. Serena looked at the group and reluctantly nodded. 'Yea! Let's go find Aaron!' Tierno shouted.

•••••