Chapter 22: Lost

A/N ~ Sorry for any grammatical errors or spelling errors, forgive me XD

Enjoy!
__________________________

Serena looks around and sees the other girls with her. Shauna was next to her while Dawn and Misty were opposite them. "You know this is your fault!" Misty shouted at Shauna and Serena.

"Yeah if it weren't for you two to ruin our testing then none of this would have happened!" Dawn shouted.

Again another argument kicked off, Shauna retaliated. However Serena was sitting there, in thought. What would Ash do? She thought. Calm the situation, and work as a team!

"Shut up!" Serena shouted. All the girls stopped and stared at her.

"Look, we may have issues with each other but now is not the time. Sometimes in moments like this you've got to take a step back and realise the situation before jumping to conclusions and thinking this is a joke. Look what I am trying to say is, we have been kidnapped and we are arguing amongst ourselves. This will make it easier for the kidnapper to manipulate us and do horrible things. So I'm asking a short favour. We work as a team to get out of this then once we are done we can argue. But now please look at the bigger picture" Serena said, she was almost out of breath. She slumped up against a tree trunk and sat down.

"Alright fine, you speak sense" Dawn said sitting down in defeat.

"Okay fine, we work together, so let's see where we are" Misty said and she got out a device. Serena went to her side and examined the map.

"We are on the east side, so not far from the main attractions." Serena contributed.

"So we should head west then if we were to go the attractions" Dawn added. The girls nodded in agreement but stopped. They realised they were barricaded into this area.

"You really thought, I would let you walk out of here?"

The girls turn and saw a man standing there. Serena swore she recognised those devilish green eyes. "Your the man in the lift!" Serena said. All the man did was smirk.

"Someone has a sharp brain, yes I am" The Man said. The other girls were to intimidated to talk.

"What do you want from us?" Shauna squeaked out.

"Ash Ketchum"

"Well we are not Ash so let us go!" Misty shouted.

"Oh I will let you go but you have to wait. Ash will come to me. Very soon" The Man said.

"Why do you want Ash!" Dawn asked.

"That's a personal matter, missy"

"Well I am his frien-.."

"No you aren't, and I have no intention on telling you because you will find out anyway" this time his smile grew wider.

"You will not harm Ash! I won't let you" Serena shouted in defence.

"Have you ever wondered why Ash wakes up in the middle of night or why he hides his wrists?" Serena now was quizzical.

"What do y— no way!" Serena blurted out.

"I am the devil, and he played with the devil so now it's my turn to strike back" With that the man disappeared leaving the girls speechless.

~

Ash used his aura and tried to sense Serena, but looks like she is off the scale. Greninja then returned, but had seen no sign of Serena or Shauna anywhere.