Chapter 28: Obsession?

Sorry for any mistakes!
~~

Ash walked from bus stop to bus stop, hoping he would find Serena on the bus. He waited at a stop that was fairly far away from their hotel, but Ash only had Serena on his mind. He sat down on the bench and took out his phone. He opened his messaging application and waited for any kind of notification from Serena, but none came. After about 10 minutes Ash got up and began to walk away but that was when headlights came into view. Ash immediately scanned the auras on the bus and saw Serena's distressed aura.

He immediately stood in front of the buses path and closed his eyes. He uses his mental strength and brought the bus to a halt. His face was red from anger. His fists clenched tightly. He broke through the bus doors and saw that the driver was asleep. He turned towards the seats and saw a pink and red blouse scattered along the floor. His pupils expanded in horror. He saw Serena in the corner with two men holding her arms while the third had his hands on her chest. Serena was screaming. Without any realisation Ash was engulfed in blue aura and a water vortex (similar to Greninja) and a large Shuriken in his hand. He threw it at the three men and they were all strangled up against the wall, begging for air but Ash didn't care and stared at them with his red eyes.

"Go on kill us!" The main guy shouted but gasped for air straight after. Ash simply nodded and forced the shuriken deeper but he immediately stopped and realised what he was doing. He looked at the limp bodies of the three men and then towards his hands and stood there in absolute shock. But he heard silent whimpers and saw Serena in tears in the corner. Her bare chest was almost exposed as well as other parts. Ash stooped law and tightened a hug.

"It's okay Sere, I'm here now! I promise next time I will come early!" Ash spoke with guilt

"No Ash I should have let you come! You were right I shouldn't have turned you down, now let's make a promise that we stick together wherever we go! We don't leave each other's sights" Serena said as her tears started to dry. Ash nodded and pulled out of the hug. He took of his jacket and shirt and made Serena wear it.

"Ash but what about you! Your in a vest" Serena said in a concerned tone.

"Look just don't worry about me, you almost got raped by those men, so you need the care and treatment. I can't believe they think women are just tools! They also do extraordinary stuff!" Ash said angrily. Serena smiled at his comments and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Ash you are truly wonderful" Serena said and enjoyed the warmth of Ash's body. She wanted to stay in this position. She felt safe and secured. But to her misfortune Ash let go off her.

"Ash don't leave me!" Serena said quickly and hugged him again. Ash didn't want to let go either but they had to get out of here, quick. "Serena come on let's go home and I promise we can cuddle, okay?" Ash said and stared into her cerulean blue eyes. He could not bare to lose her, he felt the same pressure when he was asked that question in the post match interview. What would he do without her? At the mere thought Ash shuddered, and Serena who was staring was taken aback.

"Serena from now on we inform each other where we are going and stick together when we are together. I've lost to many people close to me, and if I lose you... I will..."Ash was about to say the word but couldn't manage it and started to shake with tears starting to form. He held his composure but stared at the ground.

"Look Ash, please don't think like that and don't think of doing that either! I will make sure I never leave your side!" Serena said while hugging onto Ash. Ash looked up and smiles.

"We'll see Serena and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you!" Ash beamed but his voice sounded desperate. This had Serena by surprise, the statement and the tone.