Chapter 24: Always & Forever

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, we are all humans😂

Follow: amourcanonz

Enjoy
~~
News flashes of Ash's sudden death was the relevant topic at the moment. Serena just sat on her bed overflowing with tears. Her body seemed paralysed, her heart was shattered. She wanted to give up.

"ASH PLEASE COME BACK!" Serena shouted, in hope, of something to happen. To her fortune there was a buzz on her tablet. She grabbed it and opened the cover. She noticed a note stuck on it.

"Open The Door"

She then read the message she received and saw it said "open"

Just then there was 3 knocks on the door. Serena remembered Ash's words. She will finally find the answer for Ash's death. She approached the door with caution. Her mind was racing, blood pumping vigorously. When she opened the door, time felt like it had stopped. Ash stood in front of her.

"Hey" Ash said giving a nervous wave.

"HEY!? All you say is hey? After what you put me through. I CANT BELIEVE YOU ASH!" Serena shouted but ran into Ash's arms and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Serena, but remember what I said. You will get answers." Ash said. He then explained why he jumped off. "So I basically cheated death" Ash said with a smirk.

"Did you ever wonder, why you got bumped by Gary, and why there was suddenly a massive crowd around my body?" Ash said. This caused Serena to stare at Ash in amazement.

"But why?" Serena asked.

"Well this bought time to put all the make up on, basically fake blood, and for the assassin to see that I 'died'" Ash said.

"Wow Ash, you're a genius. But promise me nothing like this ever again" Serena said and tightened her grip on Ash.

"Woah calm down, Sere. I promise to be with you all my life!" Ash said hugging the honey blonde haired girl.

"One more thing, how did you actually not die from the fall" Serena said pulling away. Ash pulled out a poke ball, however it had a 'D' engraved on it in purple/blue colour.

"Does this answer your question?" Ash said pointing out the letter 'D' however Serena shook her head.

"Dialga, ruler of Time"

"How in the world have you got a Dialga?" Serena asked, she was getting more amazed by the minute.

"We go back a long time too, but another day this will be explained. And when you were dizzy from Gary hitting you, that's when I used Dialga to slow time so I could land softly. And you must be wondering why when you were dizzy? Well because that's when everything seems slow for you so perfect timing!" Ash said.

"Ash, this plan was absolutely genius!" Gary said walking in.

"Well for once I'll agree with Gary!" Clement said.

"Clement was in on it too?" Serena said looking at Ash.

"Well yes, he made this device which made it seem I had no pulse" Ash said pulling out the device.

"I'm guessing Zack was in on it too, because he stopped me from going to you" Serena said giving Ash a look. Ash nodded as well as sweat dropping. "Well at least I can have you again!" Serena said and tackled Ash into a hug.

"Oh for god sake get a room!" Gary shouted as he saw the two make out.

"We are in a room, you dumb ass!" Ash shouted.