Chapter 14: Tournament Entries!

Sorry for grammar issues it was a bit laggy because wattpad are fixing my account so yh sorry!!!

---------------------------------------------

Ash and Pikachu both looked at each other taken aback at the sight of Calem. 'Looks like you didn't see this coming?' Calem said rather confidently. He walked over to Ash and patted his shoulder. Ash didn't move. He regained his stature and stared at Calem for a few seconds before shifting his eyes to Lysandre.

'Why you here?' Ash asked with an angry expression. Pikachu jumped onto Ash's shoulder and overtook a similar facial expression. Lysandre gave a short chuckle. 'You two have quite a bond, though your power doesn't seem to show that' Calem said giving a sly and cheeky smile.

'Is that why I have won two leagues and you have.. let me see... NONE!' Ash said. Calem didn't seem to happy. He was about to lunge at Ash but Lysandre grabbed him back. 'I told you to stay down.. we aren't here for a fight' Lysandre said. This grabbed Ash's attention from Calem. Lysandre then walked up to him slowly.

Ash didn't move but stared at him curiously. The orange haired man pulled out a piece of paper and slowly handed it too Ash. 'What's this?' Ash asked. 'A little warning for the next time we meet' Lysandre said looking at him, as Ash read the paper. 'If you invade our space intentionally and robustly we will kill, without hesitation any one of your followers, or your mother' Lysandre said his smile grew even further. When he said 'mother' Ash's gut wrenched horribly. Something kept tugging onto it.. but he hated her. Hated her... but why?

'I know you still care.. I've been analysing you with the information I get' Lysandre said patting Calem on the shoulder. Ash didn't know wether to trust him or not but the thought of his mother was hurting him internally. 'Well you see Ketchum.. you messed with someone who is better' Lysandre spoke. Him and Calem started to leave but stopped at the door.

'Oh and good luck for the tournament..' Lysandre said before disappearing out of the toilets. 'If I beat you.. Serena is mine!' Calem said. Ash had had enough. He swung at Calem in stress but the boy grabbed his hand and returned the punch in his face. Ash fell flat on his back, while Calem hovered over his body.

'Don't take me for granted..' Calem said before giving a small kick to his waist. Pikachu couldn't help but watch in agony. He rushed towards Ash and quickly squealed out the anxiety of Ash's health. Without showing signs of pain Ash stood up, however he had a cut upon his left eye. Small streams of blood was rolling down his eye and cheek.

'We'll see who wins' Ash said angrily before walking out himself.

                               •••••

'Serena where did Ash go?' Bonnie called out from the sofa. Serena walked into the living room and sat down beside her. 'He said he was going to the toilet but I don't know how long he takes normally.. but don't worry, Clement, Max and Zack will find him' Serena said. And as if on cue the door to their room opened and 4 boys came in; Ash, Clement, Max and Zack.

Serena noticed Ash was holding a tissue upon his left eye. 'Why are you always covered in blood! I thought you would be careful!' Serena said in worry. She took the tissue out and examined the cut, it wasn't too bad but it was really close to the eye lid. 'How did this happen?' Zack asked curiously. Everyone looked at him wanting an answer.

'Well Pikachu dropped water on the floor as I came out the cubicle and I slipped and fell onto the sink face first' Ash explained. He got a few unnerving looks but in the end they all seemed to believe the story. And they looked at Pikachu who was apologising repeatedly. 'Well go get yourself washed and get some sleep because tomorrow is the tournament day!' Max said pumped up to enter in the younger age group competition.