Chapter 21: Deception

Disclaimer: This was written with shitty wifi in a hotel room so yeah sorry for any grammatical errors... after all we're all human.

Enjoy!

____________ *_*_*____________

Serena, Gary and Shauna waited at their table for Ash. It had been a good half an hour since his departure. The restaurant began to empty, as it was heading close to midnight. The traitors had also left a few minutes earlier, not noticing Serena and Gary with Shauna.

"Seriously where is Ash?" Gary said, he was now getting impatient and paced around the restaurant. No one had an answer. Serena kept glimpsing down at her phone, hoping for a message or something from Ash.

"Excuse me, Madam but we are now closing down, so I must advise you to leave now" A waiter spoke to Serena.

"Yes, sorry about that!" Serena said startled a bit by the sudden appearance of the waiter. The trio then exited the restaurant and found the streets were completely empty.

A vibration occurred in Serena's pocket. She reached down and grabbed her phone, it was a text message from Ash,

Ash: I am at the hotel, had an early exit. Wasn't feeling to good.

Serena: Okay, we have just left the restaurant.

Serena placed her placed her phone back in her blouse pocket. "It was Ash, he said he is back at the hotel" Serena told the other two.

"Oh wow, why'd he go back?" Gary asked.

"He said he wasn't feeling to good, so he went back early" Serena explained.

"Yeah, he did look a bit under the weather, he was also sweating a lot. A case of dizziness or nauseous. I think" Shauna said.

"Well we better get back" Gary said and started to walk back in the direction of their hotel.

Roughly ten minutes later they were inside the main lobby of their Shuriken based hotel. The lights were dim and was fully empty. No other human was in sight.

"Wow this is so creepy!" Shauna said getting scared and she hid behind Gary. Then suddenly there was door slam in front of them.

"ASH!" Serena screamed in fear, the other two also screamed and closed their eyes in fear.

"What's wrong Serena?"

Serena looked up and it was Ash, to all of their reliefs. Serena's heart rate decreased and came to a normal speed. She than ran and hugged Ash.

"Nothing is wrong, I'm just glad your okay!" Serena said and then she pulled out the hug. "So are you feeling better?" She asked and felt his forehead for any temperature.

"Yeah I am better now, it was just dizziness and a bit of nausea" Ash said holding his head, still feeling some affects. Serena held him, and looked at his face. It was rather pale.

"Your clearly not fine, but a good night sleep will do you good!" Serena said and she dragged him back to their room.

"Well I gotta get to my room, so goodnight Shauna!" Gary said before walking away. However Shauna ran to him and grabbed his hand.

"Um if you don't mind... could you sleep with me? I hate being alone. Don't worry Trevor and Tierno have their own room!" Shauna said before Gary could ask any questions. He looked completely confused.

"Sure... I'll sleep in your room" Gary said scratching his head.

"Brilliant let's go!" Shauna said blushing and like Serena she dragged him to her room.