Chapter 26: The Greatest Trio

Sorry for any grammatical mistake

Enjoy!
~

Azelf stood in front of Lucario, the aura Pokemon looked ready but Ash had other ideas. "Lucario you have been exceptional today, take a good rest," Ash said returning his trusty Pokémon inside it's pokeball. "Pikachu wake up bud!"

Ash gave a few small kicks to the mouse Pokémon who woke up with a slow yawn. It looked at Ash then onto the field, and instantly sparked with energy. It was ridiculous how much Paul was feeling intimidated by the small Pokémon.

"What is he doing? I've got an Azelf and yet I'm close to pissing my pants" Paul thought.

"Pikachu finish this battle with Giga havoc volt!" Ash shouted, out of nowhere a Z ring formed on Ash's wrist and glowed yellow. Ash was enveloped in electricity as was Pikachu. The clouds were no dark and a storm was brewing.

A few seconds later, two lightning bolts struck both trainer and Pokémon. And the rest was blinded by the impact.

In the crowd, Everyone covered their eyes in the amount of light, that was emitted from the lightning bolts.

"Clemont I though lightning doesn't strike twice!" Gary shouted.

"I don't know Man! I only do inventions!" Clemont replied.

"I really don't like what Ash is doing, what if he gets hurt from this, I mean after all it is a lightning bolt." Serena said grasping the blue ribbon harder.

"If this what I think it is then Ash is an absolute Machine!" Gary said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"There is a region called Alola, it's where I did research on creatures known as ultra beasts but it was unsuccessful but then I came across this additional move a Pokémon could learn through strong bonds and a ring. It is known as a Z-move." Gary explained.

"Ah Yes, Ive heard about it but didn't quite grasp the topic" Clemont said.

"Yes well, the trainer has to have a Z ring in order to perform the move, however in this case Serena you mustn't be worried. Ash won't get any pain" Gary said reassuringly at the honey blonde girl.

"I wouldn't count on it" Zack said, this got everyone's attention.

"What do you mean? I've done research and it said you can't be-." Gary was cut off by a man in the seat behind them.

"Your research hasn't got any depth Oak. Clearly you can see this isn't the normal thing to happen when a Z-move happens with a Pikachu. He has mastered the bond phenomenon, the 2nd ever to do it. And he has taken the risk of damage himself" The Man said.

But everyone was left confused at what he said.

"What he is saying is that, Ash is under a real lightning bolt and he is the bearer of the bond master" Zack said explaining in short.

"Wow..." they were all left awe struck, Ash the heir of the bond master.

"Someone tell him to stop the attack, if it's a lightning bolt surely that's bad injuries!" Serena shouted in worry. But the man simply placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You must trust your lover in these times." He said.

"Not to be rude but you don't get it, Ash is my everything! I can't let him do this tactics!" Serena replied.

"No! Trust is key. I've failed once and I've just been given a once in a lifetime opportunity to make amends." The Man explained.

"But..."