Chapter 20: Diguised Dinner

Disclaimer: This was written with shitty wifi in a hotel room so yeah sorry for any grammatical errors... after all we're all human.

Enjoy!

____________ *_*_*____________

"My final Pokémon... Rayquaza!"

The world renowned green snake like legendary roared, causing the stadium to shake. Everyone seemed to have stopped talking. It was as if you could here a pin drop.

This brought Ash's attention, he stood up straight looking intrigued. "A rayquaza... huh. Well another challenge, finally!" Ash thought. The idea of fighting a legendary that he had met, pumped up Ash. His inner beast was now lurking inside him. However the reaction Ash gave, made Brock furious, how can he look happy? He thought.

"Why you so happy?" Brock called across.

"Well Ive been waiting for a challenge all afternoon, and your finally giving me one! The stronger the opponent is, the stronger we get... you should know that" After the last sentence Ash covered his eyes with his hat. He could not see the discontent look on Brock's face.

"Well now I'll show you my full strength and beat you!" Brock shouted back.

"We'll see about that brother, we'll see" As if in a movie you could feel now the camera zoomed in both competitors eyes.

This is where we will be tested Greninja. I believe we have the power. It's always our bond that makes us powerful. Yes they are powerful but the Pokemon is but not the trainer... so I'm going to have to take a gamble but our bond will help us make this pay off, Ash spoke to Greninja using their aura. He explained his plan in detail, however at first Greninja had concerns not for him but Ash, but Ash convinced him well.

"Well enough chatting now let's fight!" Brock called out.

"Bring it"

"Thunderbolt!"

Currents escaped from the legendary's body and raced along the air towards Ash-Greninja. Ash didn't move a muscle or speak a word. However Greninja, tried to dodge but failed. The attack got him and the 1000 volts shocked Greninja. Ash felt the pain and held his body tight, clenching every muscle.

Gasps again went around the whole stadium. Ash's sudden pain had surprised the audience. Theories and conspiracies were going around the stadium.

Ash felt the pain relieve but that was short lived for,

"Dragon pulse now!" The dragon type released the attack at more pace, however Brock anticipated the Greninja to dodge and also had a counter attack planned.

"Dodge!" Ash said, although his Greninja seemed to be moving rather slower than before. And as result the move got a direct hit on Greninja, sending him flying backwards. Ash felt another lurch on his body and fell onto one knee.

Now there were more louder gasps, even the ref looked amazed at what was happening.

With the gang...

"What!? He's had two direct hits.. what's Ash playing at?" Max shouted.

"Yeah and Greninja doesn't look in shape either, also Ash hasn't even ordered an attack. Maybe the legendary is too much for him?" Trevor said.

"No way! This is Ash remember he can't lose to anything!" Clement said trying to raise the spirits.

"Clement... I don't wanna sound disheartening but rayquaza's movements are too much for Greninja to handle, it's quite evident from what we just saw" Alain stated.