Chapter 32: Trapped & Regret

Sorry for any mistakes
~~
It was now a week away from the finals of the Battle Royale but once again Ash Ketchum seemed to have disappear but this time along with Gary and Zack. They were nowhere to be seen after Ash's departure. By now Serena had reunited with Ash's former compatriots and told them that she believed them. She spent most of her time with the girls as Calem kept going and coming at different times as well but Serena felt happy.

Pikachu stood by her side every where Serena went but he hadn't spoken about Ash either. He just made sure Calem and Serena stayed fairly away from each other - which of course Serena did not know off. After a few hours she headed for another performance day to get her 3 princess key before being able to enter in the final process to become World Queen.

Of course Serena passed with flying colours and was into the final rounds of the masterclass. And this time she was greeted by Calem. She then gave a quick peck on the cheek. "So you were here!" Serena said as she put her arms around his neck.

"Of course i wanted it to be a surprise and so that you would win!" Calem said looking into her eyes. Their heads were leaning ever closer until Pikachu hugged on Serena's skirt. Serena turned her attention to Pikachu.

"Yes Pikachu?" She asked. Pikachu began to point at the ice cream van outside and begged Serena but she happily said yes and the two of them went to get ice cream.

"Oh come on!" Calem said and glared at Pikachu. But Serena turned to him and gave a wink, "maybe later!" Serena said and her and Pikachu walked towards the park leaving a frustrated Calem on his own. He decided to follow Serena and join her - which she accepted.

"So how about tonight - we expand our relationship?" Calem said with a devious smile. But Pikachu stood in front of Serena with angry face indicating no. "It's Serena's decision... move now you..." but Serena cut her off, "Actually I agree with Pikachu I don't feel right yet. Give it time"

"Oh come on... its with me - I'll be safe" Calem pleaded but Pikachu threatened a thunderbolt.

"Why do you still have Ketchup's Pokémon? He's like his trainer nothing but a liar!" Calem spat. Serena thought about this - she did accept Pikachu without thinking about him - but she felt it was the right decision. She couldn't explain why but she knew Pikachu was meant to be with her. And Gary's words still stuck with her - about Ash never cheating.

"No Serena - you know what you saw" She said mentally and shook her head to rid of these thoughts.

"I just feel Pikachu is meant to be here, just go easy on him - he knows what's right and wrong you even said that" Serena said - to which Calem mentally hit himself.

~
Later that day, Serena decided to stay in her hotel room - while Calem stayed downstairs doing stuff for his 'boss' well that's what he told Serena. As Serena went through her wardrobe she spotted Ash's hat and instantly slammed the door. Her facial expressions grew sadder - especially as it reminded her of him.

"I can't believe you Ash - you aren't the same boy I met in camp. Why did this have to happen!" Serena said and sat on her bed and began to cry for a while. Then Pikachu came to console her - which she needed.

"Thank you so much Pikachu - if only your trainer was as good as you" Serena said as she petted Pikachu's tail. After a few minutes - Calem came bursting through the door.

"Serena I can't resist anymore!" He said lunged onto her body and forced a kiss on her lip. Serena tried to fight back but he had gained the dominance over her. But she managed to push him off.

"What are you doing!" She Shouted.

"Oh come on, I'm having fun now let me!" Calem said pushed her against the bed. And took her hands in a lock position. His other hand was free and he sneaked it up her shirt and onto her chest to which Serena screamed.