Chapter 34: Never Give Up in Love

Sorry for any mistakes
~~
The boy ripped off his disguise and Serena stood there with her mouth open in shock. Ash stood in front of her with his usual cheeky grin. Serena instantly tackled him into a hug causing them both to fall on the ground. She didn't let go until Ash forced the pair to stand up, but Serena again held on tightly.

"I'm so sorry Ash! I didn't wanna leave you! I didn't know. I'm so stupid for assuming" Serena said crying into his shoulder but Ash consoled her by patting her back. "It's fine... I don't blame you one bit. All that matters is your safe and nothing bad happened" Ash said and hugged her back this time.

"Your Dad is still in there? What about him?" Serena asked pulling out and looking at Ash. However he was smiling, "Lysandre is a fool. He only cares for himself so he doesn't pay much attention to his own guards" Ash said pointing to his disguise.

"So your saying that he's escaped?" Serena asked.

"Where else do you think Gary and Zack are right now?" Ash asked. Serena again hugged Ash, "Oh my god Ash! Your too good!" Serena said causing Ash to chuckle. "Patience is the key" Ash said and returned to hug. "So um, are we back together? After you know..." Serena looked away. But Ash pulled her face to his and locked his lip with hers. "We were never apart. I set this up again. I knew Calem was trying something, and I saw it with my own eyes. I've lowered Calem's self confidence" Ash said with pride.

"And how exactly have you done that... you know he has a big ego" Serena said looking at Ash who was smiling broadly.

"Well you see Ms. Yvonne. He thinks his plan to sabotage me has worked. But once he sees me out and with you. He will crumble internally. He will try and attack me but fail. Then he'll beg for my help in the end" Ash explained.

"So if this does happen will you help him?" Serena asked with curiously. Ash turned away, then back to Serena, "Haven't decided yet" Ash said. Before their conversation could continue Gary, Zack and Red had returned.

"Hey guys! We got red out but his condition isn't the greatest" Gary said panting heavily and clutching his chest.

"Jeez don't tell me you've got stitches from running 150 yards!" Zack said standing straight and looking at Gary. "Alright big boy, if you think your all that why don't you carry an old mans body and run?" Gary said and fell to the ground.

"Gary get up and take my dad to clemont with Serena so she can explain everything going on!" Ash said. "Oh come on let me breathe!" Gary said slapping the ground but Ash gave him a death glare.

"Fine!" Gary said angrily and picked up Red on his back and began walking, "you have to get me a date now Ketchum! I'll be waiting! And come on you guys" Gary shouted as he walked off.

"Yeah yeah, we'll see!" Ash shouted back.

"Ash what about you? Aren't you coming with us back?" Serena asked.

"I'll be back by sunset, I need to get Pikachu back he's in that lab as my bait" Ash said and he ran off back into the direction of the lab. Serena stood there contemplating whether to go after him. She was also about to run but Zack grabbed her arm. "You have to trust him this time! He will be back" Zack said and dragged Serena away. She clutched her ribbon and nodded.

~

"Greninja is it me or does this seem way to easy to get in again? No guards?" Ash said. Greninja looked at him then the surrounding and picked up 6 peoples aura's. "no actually there are guards hidden here, Ash" Greninja said. Ash started laughing, "I know Greninja! I'm no fool. I was just saying it so the readers would think I didn't know it was a trap because this situation is always a trap. Never mind let's just take the bait and kick ass" Ash said.