Chapter 15: Just For Lovers

Sorta of a Valentines special and another chapter.. hope you enjoy. And sorry for grammar and spelling errors!

----------------------------------------------

'Wake up Ash!' Serena was tugging onto Ash from the side. She sat up straight and started to give him light slaps to the cheek, in hope that he would get up. 'Come on Ash get up!!' Serena yelled. Ash groaned and turned to the side, '5 more minutes please!' He said in his sleep. Serena waited 5 seconds. 'It's been five minutes now get up!' Serena said and with her force pushed him of the bed. Ash landed with a loud thud on the ground.

Serena quickly felt sorry and rushed to help him up. 'I'm so sorry.. but you needed to get up because today is important!' Serena squealed with joy. Ash looked confused at her. 'The first battle is in a week.. so what are you on?' Ash said looking at her quizzically. Serena gave him another light slap on the arm, 'its Valentines day you pea brain!' Serena said. Ash's eyes grew wide open. Oh shoot I didn't get her anything! Ash thought. He kind of felt guilty but realised he could by anything for free.

Before Ash could speak, they could hear bunches of plates slowly patting onto a surface. And then Pikachu emerged into their bedroom with a tray full of breakfast. Clement then also came to their room. 'Pika pi!' Pikachu said and ushered the tray towards Serena. 'This is for us?' She replied. Pikachu nodded and gave a cute smile. 'Awww your soo adorable!' Serena said. She places the tray to one side and hugged Pikachu who licked her cheek.

'Pikachu you made this?' Ash said, who was also impressed by Pikachu's behaviour. 'Well he gave the idea, I made the food' Clement said in hope of getting some credibility. 'Well thanks guys! Really appreciate your love' Ash said.

After a few minutes they finished their breakfast and Clement took the tray downstairs. 'Oh yeah Ash, here is the card that you won from the orienteering competition.' Serena handed over the card. A quick idea popped in Ash's head.

'Speaking off that, I will take you to the best shops and you can get anything you want, and it will only be us two and my Pokémon if you want them' Ash said. 'Yeah that would be great, and your Pokémon can definitely join us!' Serena said, she knew Calem or somebody would turn up to bombard their day out, so she took this as protection for Ash. 'Alright great, let's get changed and we'll leave in an hours time' Ash said. He got up and headed for the main bathroom in the corridor while Serena took the one in their room.

'Where should I take her for lunch?' Ash thought in the middle of his shower. As he was about to put soap on he spotted a figure standing outside of the shower door. 'What the fudge!' Ash shouted. He got his towel and covered his parts and opened the door. 'Wait your the Greninja!' Ash said. The white Greninja nodded, he then took out a note and gave it to Ash before disappearing.

I have booked a table for two, at the best restaurant in the world. It has got the best ratings, with 7 stars, Passage to Heaven. And the whole restaurant is yours. It will just be the two of you. You don't need to thank me as I am forever in debt to you. And yeah enjoy your time!

~R~

Ash looked confused but felt relieved that there was a place booked for them to eat at. But the phrase 'I am forever in debt to you' had him really confused.

'Who is this guy?'

                                 •••••

'Where are you guys going?' Zack asked as he saw Serena and Ash preparing to leave.

'We're going out for majority of the day, on my treat' Ash said smiling at Serena who smiled back. 'Oh don't worry Zack, once you fall in love you will understand' Bonnie said putting her hand on his shoulder. 'Love?' Zack didn't know what was happening. 'Just like Ash' Bonnie said shrugging her shoulder, it made everyone laugh. 'Don't worry kiddo it's fine, but just take care of yourself while I am gone k?' Ash said kneeling down to Zack's height. He gave him a quick hug before leaving the dorm room.