Chapter 8: Stolen Date

'As.. I mean Aaron come on!' Serena shouted at Ash, as she ran down looking for shops on the island. 'Hold up I am coming' Ash shouted back and ran after her. He found her looking at a clothing shop with a big white dress on show. 'Wow isn't it pretty?' Serena blushed and admired the dress. 'Yes just like you..' Serena turned around and saw Calem standing there with a rose in his hands. 'Here you go beautiful' He handed Serena the rose. Serena looked at Ash, who was trying to keep his patience in him. 'T-thank you' Serena said blushing and took the rose.

Calem turned to Ash, 'ugh didn't know brat boy was here' Calem looked disgusted at Ash's appearance. 'Could say the same about you' Ash replied. 'Whatever, come on Serena let's go somewhere else from here' Calem said and grabbed Serena's arm. However Ash grabbed her arm as well. 'She was with me first!' Ash complained. Ash then felt a hit on his head and collapsed to the ground. 'Nice one Gary!' Ash could here muffled cries from Serena as she was distanced away from him.

Greninja and Pikachu saw Ash on the ground and rushed to his aid in worry. 'Don't worry guys I'm fine' Ash reassured his Pokémon. Just then Clement and Bonnie appeared and had quizzical faces as they saw Ash on the ground. 'Ash what happened?' Bonnie asked as Ash stood up with the help of Clement. 'Nothing, but I have one favour for you guys' Ash said. 'What might that be?' Clement asked. 'Follow Serena and keep an eye on her, she is with Calem and Gary at the moment.' Ash explained. 'Alright sure, come on Bonnie let's go' Clement said. The two siblings made their way down into the direction of Calem had dragged Serena.

Clement and Bonnie nodded. "What about.." Clemont looked towards Ash but noticed he had disappeared. 'Oh well let's go, big brother!' Bonnie said and started to skip her way in the direction of Serena and the two boys.

Serena was held by Calem who was trying to get her interest in the Boys shop but Serena took no interest and was continued to get dragged by Calem. 'Isn't this shop the best?' Calem said with sparkles in his eyes. Serena rolled her eyes as he dragged her into a boys shop. Serena looked around for Ash hoping he would rescue but he wasn't seen anywhere. She sighed but spotted Clement and Bonnie.

'Hey Serena how about we head for lunch, I'm starving!' Calem said. 'Er.. okay' Serena replied while again Calem grabbed her hand. 'Over there, how about it?' He said pointing at a 5 star restaurant. 'Are you sure, you can pay for it?' Serena sweat dropped as she expected the place to be pricy. 'Of course!'

With that the duo rushed into the restaurant and ordered a table for two. While Calem went to order the food, Serena quickly grabbed her phone and dialled Ash's number. 'Sorry but the call cannot be taken at this moment, please try again later' Serena slammed her phone to the ground in frustration. 'I don't want to be stuck with this loser, he stinks like a sewage pipe!' Serena whispered in anger.

To her surprise she heard a muffle under the table. She ducked under the table and found Pikachu struggling. 'Pikachu?' Serena whispered in shock. 'Pika pi' he said pointing at his tail which was stuck. Serena pulled Pikachu back and released him from the tables grip.

'What are you doing here?' Serena asked stroking the fur of the mouse Pokémon. Pikachu pulled out a note which confused Serena even more. Pikachu handed it over.

Dear Serena
I have sent Pikachu to you, to keep you safe from Calem. I saw your call but unfortunately I couldn't accept it because well... the important thing is that you should be safe with Pikachu. I might be late home but please don't worry!

Ash x

Serena smiled as she finished reading the note, 'that Ash.' Serena sighed and placed Pikachu on her lap. 'Well your lucky that I have a ketchup bottle in my bag!' Serena giggled as she pulled it out. 'pika...' Pikachu drooled all over the bottle and hugged it tightly before licking Serena's face in appreciation. 'Pikachu stop.. that tickles!' Serena laughed uncontrollably.