Off day

Yoongi didn't listen when jimin had gone through the normal questions you ask every customer. He didn't listen until he asked what name should be called for jungkook's friend. "Taehyung" he said quietly and yoongi felt another tug in his chest. He questioned why today the coffee effects were different for a second only push the thought away again.

Yoongi knew that jimin had mentioned jungkook to come at this time. He may have not actually heard jimin say it but he knew. He knew because this was when businesses got slow. Everyone had gotten their morning coffee to keep them awake for work or classes that busied their day.
Now the shop was quiet with a few customers sitting here and there at different tables, jungkook and taehyung being two of them. 

The name taehyung kept popping into his head for some reason. With each time he felt the tug in his chest again. Yoongi concluded it was beingaround two new people that bothered him. Jimin was most likely going to introduce him to jungkook and his friend, jimin was polite like that.He was ok with the random pangs in his chest. Work was slow enough that he knew if he needed to, he could step out to the back room and not leave the other two alone working with a mass amount of people.

Jimin had turned to me and namjoon most likely to ask if it was ok if he talked to the two but Yoongi said yes before he could say anything. A smile appeared on the younger's face as he walked over to the two.He always loved those smiles. He saw jimin smile constantly through his job but yoongi knew which were for the job and which were genuine. When Jimin gave one that was genuine the room got a little brighter.

As yoongi leaned back against a wall still staring at jimin he heard namjoon chuckle a little. Giving a confused look namjoon explained.
"It's funny seeing you watch over him like a mother watching her kid take their first steps" "Jimin is fragile" Yoongi had retorted. It's what kept them close, they were both fragile but could keep the other together.

Yoongi's train of thought was broken by a laugh. A laugh that was magical almost. A laugh that caused an even bigger tug at his chest. Yoongi looked for the source and found it to be no other than taehyung. He saw how as he laughed his eyes sort of squinted and a smile almost as large as jimin's placed itself on his face.

Yoongi shook his head trying to get the tugging in his chest to stop. His heart was even beating faster than it normally does. Maybe today was just an off day he thought to himself and concluded that was the only reason he could deem plausible.
The feeling almost went away until he heard a "hyung" from jimin who was waving for him to come over. Bam the feeling came back completely. Still, Yoongi walked over not wanting to be impolite.

"Hyung this is Jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung" they both waved and jungkook gave a big smile. That alone made Yoongi believe he'd be good for jimin. "Min Yoongi" he had said back still trying to internally calm himself. He saw a smile creep onto taehyung's face and now his heart was beating even faster than he knew was possible. "Sorry for leaving as soon as I arrived but I have to restock on cups" Yoongi was making a quick excuse. He didn't even know if they need more cups. He walked away before anyone could argue while trying his best not to increase the speed of his pace.

By the time he was at the door for the back room Yoongi was practically speed walking. As he went in he put his hand over his chest. "What's up with me today" he mumbled to himself while sliding down the wall. Today truly was an off day.