A week in the hospital

Yoongi has been at the hospital for a week. In those three days he's gotten a bit more sleep but has been more sick. Yoongi had been keeping to him self the stomach pains and vomiting over the course of the past week. Two days into his time at the hospital they had found he had been suffering from appendicitis and his appendix was close to bursting. He was rushed to get it removed.

Taehyung cried the whole time.

Taehyung pretty much lived at the hospital during this time. It was scary being alone. During this time he had grown close to Seokjin and Namjoon somewhat. They were there to bring a few laughs when he needed it. However, Yoongi brought some laughs even in his condition. Taehyung's, and everyone else's, favorite was the ones after he got out of surgery. The anesthesia had left male loopy.

Jimin was the first to encounter this Yoongi since Namjoon had taken Taehyung out to get real food instead of somewhat ok hospital food. "Hey minmin you know who has the finest legs." The older began. "I don't know who?" Jimin instantly picked up the older wasn't completely there. "Min Yoongi, Suga, August D" Jimin giggled at how he went on to use his stage names. "ChIM CHIM WHERES TAE TAE!?!" He suddenly bursts out saying. The younger jumped at the sudden raise in volume. "Namjoon took him out to get some good food instead of the hospital stuff he's been eating." Yoongi sat blank for a few seconds before he completely processed the sentence. "That Destruction Monster trying to steal my man. Well little does he know he's messing with Min mother fucking Yoongi, the man with the finest legs in the world." Jimin nodded as he filmed and sent the videos to Taehyung receiving a "OH MY GOD IM LEAVING NOW" in response.

Yoongi continued ramble on and on about the most random things. He went from talking about the piano and how you shouldn't put certain notes with other notes, at least that's what Jimin thinks he said. He wasn't really sure since Yoongi was all over the place. He also went to explain the history of kumamon then stating his missed his bear and wanted to cuddle it. He then corrected himself in saying "wait hold on I have Taehyung, and he even cuddles back oh my god he's amazing. Jiminie I am the luckiest man alive you know. Taehyung is just so amazing. He's more amazing than these fine ass legs. Have you seen his smile??? Like how does somebody brighten up the room like that with just a smile. It even makes a box shape!!! That's fucking amazing. I can't smile like a box. Man I wish I could smile like a box." He went on to try and make a smile similar to Taehyung's only to be interrupted by the door opening.

When Yoongi saw Taehyung everything went crazy if it wasn't already. Yoongi bursted into tears a second after seeing Taehyung. When the former asked why he was crying Yoongi simply stated "You're just so god damn beautiful." A smile grew on Taehyung's face as he walked over to the older and left a kiss on his forehead. However Yoongi wasn't just having that. He grabbed the younger's collar and pulled him into a kiss. Taehyung was surprised but leaned into the kiss. When they pulled away from each other Yoongi looked Jimin straight in the eye and went "You just witnessed a beautiful man and man with the finest legs kiss how lucky do you feel." Taehyung and Jimin broke down laughing.

                           ____________

[ Man did I love writing this chapter
As a Yoongi stan, writing Yoongi like this was amazing as hell.

Ig: Minyoongis.Tonguetech