I just want to know

[Taehyung's P.O.V.]

Taehyung was currently trying to redo the only work he could do from school currently. It was the only class him and Jimin shared so it was the only class He could currently make up for. The good thing was it was all text books and notes with high lighters and written things galore, far away from electronics. The downs side was that it was written things galore. Thankfully it wasn't an extremely hard class either so that was nice. Still, he couldn't focus.

In the past week and a half after waking up he had heard Jimin and Yoongi reference the oldest' past only vaguely, and Taehyung was starting to get frustrated. Him and Yoongi were something now, he still wasn't sure what to call it but it was definitely close to a relationship. Taehyung has said a lot about his past but he only knows a few things about Yoongi. He knows he shouldn't rush the older because he can see it's a sensitive topic. However, he can't help but feel untrusted with the way it's just been dangled in his face with all the vague referencing. It's tiring always asking and getting new questions yet never getting an answer to any of them. Taehyung couldn't do his work because while he could the answers easily, they weren't the answers he wanted so desperately.

He decided to come up with a plan. He felt wrong trying to pry his way in, but he justified it with the thought that if it's causing things like Yoongi's nightmares or if it causing Yoongi to panic, knowing why he's panicking would be helpful in the way of calming him down. Right?  He decided that it'd be too risky asking Yoongi though, he knew the older would brush it off and there would definitely be a domino effect from the question. Jimin was his only other option. How would he ask Jimin such a huge question? He can't do it at the counter, Yoongi is right there with him. Taehyung looked at his work an idea instantly popping into his head. He wrote something down on his paper and then started looking at the paper as if he was confused, just in case they were looking over at him. He wants this to go as smoothly as possible. Eventually he stood up and walked over to the counter to ask Jimin to 'help' him.

"Chiiiimm chiimmm" he said in a complaining tone leaning onto the counter. "There's this one question that reeeaallly hard." He said sighing. "Want me to help you?" God Jimin was so nice Taehyung felt bad for tricking him. "Yes please" he said anyways and they went back to the table Taehyung was working at. The two sat down and Taehyung took a deep breath pointing at the words he wrote. From the corner of his eyes he saw Jimin's smile falter. "It's not my place to tell you Taehyung." He sighed. "Don't rush Yoongi hyung into telling you either, just be patient ok." The youngest looked down. "It's so frustrating not knowing what you guys are talking about. For a split second I can always see pain in Yoongi hyung's eyes before he covers it up. It happens every time I see you guys mention or reference those things. I always get these weird tugs in my chest when it happens and I get them when I think about what it could be. I'm left with questions that make me think of the worst and then I panic. I just want something answered.. If what I've picked up from what I've heard is right, what do I do if he breaks down? I can't just tell him it won't happen again or it's going to be ok blindly." Jimin was looking at him like a mother does when she hears her son worrying about his future, he could practically hear the "oh honey.." he used to get from his own mom.

Taehyung rested his head on his arms hiding his sadness, he felt defeated. "Give it time Tae. Yoongi is bad with feelings, for all you know he might want to tell you he just isn't good at expressing it.. I know it's hard hearing about the horrible things the one you care about went through, but as someone who saw some of those things, you don't want to force it out." There was a pause for a bit before Jimin spoke again. "And about comforting him, just do what he does when he comforts you. Hold him close like he does, hum the same tune he does. Just I know he lets others let out their emotions for a bit, don't leave him in silence ok. Talk it out with him. Let him know you care." Taehyung nodded mumbling a "sorry."

Jimin ruffled Taehyung's hair "I know it's hard seeing the one you care about be in pain even if it is just for a split second but it'll be ok. I have to get back to work now so I hope you didn't actually need help." Taehyung chuckled "no I'm fine, go back to work." He said shooing the older away.
It would be hard but he'd be patient for Yoongi, he'd do anything for him.

[the human body can only last 11 days without sleep]