Stressful Silence

Yoongi practically sprinted to the bus stop, something he never does. The wait was only two minutes but for him, it felt like 2 years. The bus ride there was full of worry and an anxiety attack. When he finally got off he replayed the directions to the nurse's office. Sprinting once more he got to the building in which it was contained.

When he finally arrived he saw jungkook sitting next to an asleep taehyung. He didn't look like how did the night they were at jimin's however, he didn't have that sleepy grin. "I didn't know you were coming" from jungkook is what broke Yoongi's stare at taehyung. "Sorta sprinted before jimin could tell you." And he swore he wouldn't sprint like that again.

"How long has he been out?" Yoongi asked, words laced with worry. "about an hour.. If he's out for another they might bring him to the hospital." The despair on jungkook's face spread to Yoongi's. "Are you saying he could be in a coma" a slight nod came from the other. Yoongi leaned against the wall letting it hit. "but he could wake up soon.. We just don't know yet."
Yoongi almost let himself cry for the first time in years, almost. Instead, he stayed strong holding onto the last part praying it would happen. "do you mind if I stay until then" a soft sure came from the younger.

There was an awkward silence between the two, yoongi unsure to ask what happened and jungkook still upset over the fact is best friend was out cold. A half an hour passed and yoongi couldn't not know any longer. "what happened." Yoongi thought he took the other out of deep thought from the small jump from the other.

"I'm not in the class with him, all I know is they were working on a lab and something short circuited, that something being used by taehyung." All Yoongi could do was nod and think of how glad he was that taehyung didn't die from that. That happiness instantly being replaced with sadness when he looked back at his friend. He felt the tugs but they were different than usual. His heart didn't beat fast in the same way. Before they came with a fluttering feeling in his stomach, now it was more like a pit.

He looked at the clock to which was slowly closing in on the time taehyung had left in the office. Yoongi was begging for Taehyung to wake up in his thoughts now. Nothing changed, however. Taehyung was still laying there, the only proof of him alive was the rising and lower of his chest. He hated this version of taehyung. This version was so different to the bubbly, happy, loud, alien-like taehyung. This one was the polar opposite. Quiet, with a plain face.

Yoongi felt even worse when he heard the nurse's footsteps. Slowly sinking down to the floor as he heard her say they had to move him to the hospital. He heard jungkook say ok. He heard footsteps come towards him. What surprised him was the sound of jungkook sliding down next to him. "he'll be ok, I just know it." Jungkook said. There wasn't much confidence in his words, however.

Yoongi watched as taehyung was put in an ambulance, and as it drove away. He found out which hospital, pleased to know it was the one where Jin was working. By the time all had finished Yoongi's shift had ended, jungkook having no more classes either.

"Does jimin like me back" suddenly came from the younger. Yoongi was surprised but still answered. " I would go to the shop now, jimin should be finishing his shift. Go and ask him yourself, you wont regret it." A smile came from jungkook and yoongi was glad he could still do it when his best friend was just sent to the hospital.

"thank you hyung, I will. What about you?" Yoongi figured he would just take the bus home. "I'm going home." "No, I meant do you like taehyung." Yoongi was caught even more off guard this time. "I.. I dont know." Jungkook just nodded and started walking and waving at the older, leaving him confused.