Best birthday present ever.

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

Yoongi woke up once again in Taehyung's chest. God this was becoming too much for him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could keep his feelings in. He held back the urge to look up at the younger, knowing if he was awake he'd see Yoongi's blushing face. He felt a hand run through his hair, making the heat on his face worse. A small sigh soon followed by "I hope this month goes by slowly.." He heard. Yoongi smiled, Taehyung didn't to leave anytime soon. Maybe that meant his bed wouldn't go back to being cold and he wouldn't have to constantly reclaim warmth.

Eventually, Yoongi couldn't take lying still anymore. When Taehyung ran his hand through the older's hair once more Yoongi made it seem like he woke up only just now. He rolled over and stretched out. "Morning sleepy head" he heard from behind him. "Says the one who takes over six naps a day" he retorted. Yoongi heard a huff "I just appreciate sleep, unlike some people." Came from the younger. Yoongi rolled over "is that a challenge?" He said making the two laugh. The two smiled at each other laying bed comfortably. If you didn't know any better you would think they were a couple.

Yoongi sat up "you want me to try making eggs again, or do you wanna do something different for  your birthday?" he asked. "Can you make eggs again? They were really good yesterday." Taehyung said with a smile. The two went over to the kitchen, Taehyung getting out plates and Yoongi beginning to cook. They ate peacefully, except for the part where Taehyung was acting like his food came from the heavens. "No really hyung I mean it! It's amazing!" he exclaimed making  Yoongi laugh. "Whatever you say Tae. Now about today's plans. Relax or go out?" The older asked.

Taehyung looked over at the couch. "Did I ever mention how comfy your couch is. I feel like I'm on a cloud." he said. "Relax it is." the older said nodding to himself. "Hyung I think we're forgetting a vital part of the birthday process." "And what might that be Taehyung?" "PRESENTS!!" the younger yelled as he stood up to put his plate in the sink.

Yoongi had remembered his present for Taehyung and he knew all too well the heat that was growing on his face. "O-oh.. um right, presents... Y-you'll get it later." Yoongi cursed himself for sounding so off as he spoke. "If you didn't get me anything that's ok. Letting me stay at your place is already a great present hyung." the younger said. "No no, I did get you something just... I want to build up suspension, yea! That way you'll like it even more." The younger whined at this. "That's just plain mean hyung!" Yoongi couldn't help but laugh at the childish way Taehyung complained. "Go sit on the couch and cover your eye ok, the wrapping gives it away easily." The older said unable to keep this to himself anymore.

Taehyung did as he was told and Yoongi went back to his room, grabbing his little notebook filled with lyrics. He untied the string and opened it up to a certain page of lyrics. He walked back over to Taehyung "You have two options, see or touch." Yoongi said. "uh.. Touch..? I guess." Taehyung responded hesitantly. "Keep your eyes closed but hold out your hands." The older said moving the open book towards the younger.

Taehyung grabbed the book "Now what?" he asked. "Open your eyes" yoongi responded.

[Taehyung's P.O.V.]

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked at what was in his hands. A small notebook with words written down on the open page was what he saw. Looking at the edges of the book he found it to be the notebook he saw on Yoongi's desk. "Are the-" Taehyung was silenced by a sh from the other, him nodding in response

The words on the page described a person chained down by anxiety and fear. Heart beaten and shattered into pieces after years of mental pain was locked away in a box along with emotions the person was too afraid to show. He wasn't afraid because someone had hurt him, but because he was afraid to show them to the wrong person. Slowly this person learned to live life this way, heart never getting the chance to heal fully. The lyrics then go on to how one day a person enters the heartbroken one's life. Slowly the heart starts to heal and his emotions start trying to break free of the locks. The broken hearted person doesn't understand the tugs in his chest, due to never feeling this way before. Eventually, they break free of the locks and the person finds it hard to contain them. the last line is what made Taehyung realize what the lyrics meant. He stared at them in awe, words getting caught in his throat. When Yoongi took in a deep breath Taehyung looked straight up.

"So Kim Taehyung will you let me free these feelings..?"

[I have been waiting a month to post this chapter it was so hard keeping it to myself

hope you all enjoy the chapter!

-kat]