Good Food and Good Friends

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

Yoongi leaned into Taehyung as the thought of him panicking left the idea board. "Good, that's good." he said. Right now felt so ok, if it were just him and Taehyung he'd spill his heart out. Instead, it was him, Taehyung, jimin. Now that he realized it where did jungkook go. Last time he checked the youngest was following him.

It was then when he heard the door open and a deep breath be taken that he knew what was about to happen. "MAMA JIN IS HERE. Did you start cooking yet without me jimin?" Jin said as he walked in, smiling Namjoon and Hoseok following behind him. He looked at jungkook who was just plain confused. "Jin I'm no heathen why would I start without the god of cooking?" They all laughed, well except for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"No one told me you were this good of friends with my doctor." Taehyung said, confusion lacing his words. "Tae we begged the hospital to have him be your doctor, he's the best one there." Yoongi replied, Jin smiling at the comment. "I know I am but hearing it from you makes it sound biased" They all laughed again, this time jungkook and taehyung joining in. "Now let's let the master chefs do what they do best and leave the kitchen." Namjoon said.

They all relocated to the living room scattered about. "So what's it like living with a rock Taehyung." Hoseok asked. "I said I wanted to be a rock in the next life, not this one." Yoongi said shooting a glare at the beaming boy. Taehyung laughed "Maybe its because I'm barely out of the hospital but I didn't notice since I've sorta been like a rock myself."

"Oh god Yoongi you're rubbing off on him, next thing you know we'll have two motionless mins." Came from namjoon sarcasm dripping from each word. Yoongi threw a pillow at the younger. "And before you know it you're gonna be dead." He replied back coldly. "Sorry hyung.." Namjoon said now sheepishly all confidence leaving him.

Hoseok cleared his throat "So Taehyung Jungkook, this is your first time having Jin's cooking right?" They both nodded. "Be ready to be amazed then, he is the literal god of cooking." He made a motion like he was shaping a rainbow as he said amazed. The two youngest laughed and nodded. "I cant wait then, especially if Jimin is helping." Jungkook said a smile spreading across his face.

"Food is ready!" Came from the kitchen and everyone made a quick pace to the table, excited for the meal. "This should be good for you Taehyung, I know Yoongi doesn't cook so its a lot of take out there and I don't really think that's the best after what happened." Jin said setting down a pot on the table smiling. "Listen, mom, I've been doing pretty good so far, I took him to the diner yesterday and I made eggs this morning." Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded. "That's good, that's all the doctor stuff I have to do, I hope you all enjoy" With that they all ate, everyone laughing at Jungkook and Taehyung's reaction to Jin's cooking. "Damn this is really good" coming from Jungkook and "You know maybe I should stay with you instead, you said it yourself this would help." Coming from Taehyung. The rest was small talk and jokes.

"So your birthday is on Friday, you going to do anything special?" Jungkook asked Taehyung shaking his head. "If I was turning 19(that the drinking age in S. Korea) I'd say just me my couch and a couple of beers but 22 just isn't the same. Plus after the past three weeks I'm sorta just tired all the time and-" "he takes more naps than me" Yoongi interrupted everyone laughing except for Taehyung. "Anyways, I just want to relax this year instead of crazy stuff like in the
past." Jungkook nodded "Yea I think after last year you've had enough crazy birthdays." They both laughed. "what happened last year" yoongi asked and they answered back "nothing" in unison still laughing.

[Taehyung's P.O.V.]

It was about 8 by now and Taehyung knew he wasn't in tip-top shape because he was already getting tired. It wasn't until he caught himself nodding off that he decided it was time to go home. He tugged slightly on Yoongi's sleeve "Hyung, I feel like I could fall asleep at any moment.." He said. "Why didn't you tell me you were tired sooner tae." Yoongi responded. "I was having fun and it looked like you were too." Taehyung said looking down, hearing a sigh from the older. "Health first Taehyung." he said.

The two said their goodbyes and headed home, the cold air waking Taehyung up a bit. A few white specs came down from the sky, indicating that it was starting to snow. "hyung look its starting to snow!" Taehyung said joyfully. "I see, but Taehyung I just remembered I have to grab something from the studio. Do you mind if we go? I can get it another time if you want." Yoongi said, Taehyung shaking his head in response. "I don't mind at all, I really want to see the studio honestly." And so they walked to the studio, keeping a close distance due to the cold. Taehyung wanted to walk like this more, it felt nice.