Where do we go from here

Yoongi has never felt so comfortable in bed and his bed has never felt so warm. Taehyung was like to softest and warmest blanket. Yoongi was glad he didn't have work, otherwise, he might have been late again because that's how nice being in bed felt right now. It felt so much better than how it normally did. He didn't wake up in a slightly cold room like he normally did around this time of year. He didn't wake up in the middle of the night to move blankets back into place to keep him warm. Yoongi never noticed how empty and cold his bed was previously before waking up this morning.

He decided it was best to stay in bed until taehyung woke up, being that he remembered the younger saying they were afraid to wake up alone again. Even if yoongi wanted to leave, he couldn't since he was stuck in Taehyung's hold. Arms were holding yoongi securely to their owner, keeping them close. Taehyung's never ending warmth spreading to yoongi, keeping them in a comfortable state. Yoongi could still feel soft breaths hitting the top of his head like he did last night. He would move to see the youngers sleeping face, but he didn't want to disturb him. Instead, yoongi closed his eyes and let everything relax him. It's been a long time since he felt so at peace.

[time skip for the smol children to sleep more]

Yoongi didn't realize he fell asleep again until the warmth in his bed was not the same. He moved his head to look for the younger only to see empty space. He got out of bed, heading towards the kitchen to look for Taehyung. "Tae you in there..?" He said sleepiness lacing each word. A responsive hum came from the table, where taehyung was sitting. "right here hyung" came muffled from the younger, his head buried in his arms. Yoongi figured taehyung was still tired.

Yoongi did his normal make coffee and cereal, this time making a second bowl for the younger. "hope you're cool with cereal, I'm no master chef so I can't do much." Taehyung nodded moving his head up to look at Yoongi, smiling.

The older placed the two bowls down on the small dining table, then going to get his coffee. "I never got to ask but, why do you hate coffee so much?" Taehyung asked, receiving a groan from the older. "It's too early to monolog about how coffee ruined my life." he said, hearing a chuckle from the younger. "when is the proper time to monolog then?" Taehyung asked jokingly. Yoongi shook his head sitting down. "eat your cereal before it gets soggy." He said taking a sip of his coffee. They both ate in a comfortable and peaceful silence like this was an everyday thing. When washing up Yoongi felt like he was home with his mother. He didn't know how but Taehyung made everything feel more domestic.

"you still haven't answered my question." Taehyung said flopping down on the couch. "Taehyung do you really want to hear me go on about my hatred for a drink" yoongi question. "I feel like you have a good reason to, every time I've seen you drink it it's like you go into deep thought. When you finish and leave that thought you look at the empty cup with disgust in your eye. I just feel like its most of your back story." A heavy sigh came from the older. "I'm honestly just not in the mood to talk about it today, too much effort thinking back to freshman year of high school." He really didn't.

He wasn't in the mood to have all the stress and anxiety attacks and mental breakdowns flow back on the memory train. He wasn't in the mood to lay on his bed crying, hugging his knees to his chest. He knows he's being over dramatic, no matter how many times jimin tells him it was
more than just coffee. He just can't help it.

"What did you major in when you were at college?" Taehyung asked, changing the subject. "Music theory" Yoongi answered back plainly. "So music has always been your thing..?" Taehyung's voice was softer now, Yoongi was unsure why. "Yea I guess, I used to write really bad lyrics as a kid but jimin would always be so amazed and tell me to show him more. I don't think I would've kept doing it if he hadn't encouraged me to." Yoongi answered honestly, he really wouldn't have without the support. "That sounds nice.." Taehyung had said more but Yoongi couldn't hear what he had said.

"Do you have any friends in your class who can tell you what you missed..?" A sigh escaped taehyung's lips "No.." "Have you emailed your teacher then?" Taehyung sat there silent, showing interest in the couch cushion. "You mean like.. With a c-computer?" Yoongi chuckled
"No, we'll send him a letter by pigeon, of course with a computer tae." Taehyung went wide-eyed, bringing his knees to his chest. "A computer.. Something with electricity flowing through it... Something that can shock you.." Taehyung's breaths were now shaky and Yoongi knew all too well what was going on with taehyung.

He went over to the younger holding him close. Yoongi ran his hand through Taehyung's hair as the younger buried his face into his chest. "shh.. Its going to be ok Taehyung... We'll see him in person instead... Dont worry... I won't let what happened to you happen again."

Taehyung was sobbing into Yoongi's chest mumbling out 'It was so scary', 'I don't want to go back to the hospital' and 'I thought I was dead' over and over again. Yoongi did his best to calm the younger, humming a tune jimin would hum when Yoongi panicked. That seemed to help a bit, but besides that yoongi just let Taehyung cry into his chest, feeling as if that would help him more. Sometimes you just need to cry it out a bit, otherwise, all the tension builds up and you end up having a bigger breakdown. They stay like that until Taehyung wasn't crying and more, still breathing heavily. "Maybe I should change my major" Taehyung mumbled but yoongi didn't respond, unsure as how to answer. If he didn't do computer science, then where would the younger go?  

[Hi yes I'm back just here to let you know that I've finished prewriting all the chapters for this book

So I'm just letting you know this book will only be ruining your life (which I really hope it's not but if it is im sorry) for only 14 more chapters

I only have one other thing to say

I CRIED BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS AND NOW ITS YOUR TURN HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

thats all.

hope you have a wonderful day

-kat]