Shared feelings

[Taehyung's P.O.V.]

"So Kim Taehyung, will you let me free these feelings?" echoed in Taehyung's mind. Yoongi felt something for him?" The feelings taehyung had since the moment he saw Yoongi behind the counter making coffee, were shared? Taehyung just stared at Yoongi, too awestruck to say anything.  He wanted to say "I feel the same way" or "please do" but the words were caught in his throat. his mind was focused only on the words he just heard and Yoongi's slowly reddening face.

Finally, Taehyung was at least able to nod, causing a smile to spread across the older's face. "I was starting to think you were going to say no.." he said looking down. Out of instinct, Taehyung took the older's hand. It was like holding it gave him a huge burst of confidence. Like only then could he spill his heart out. "To be very honest Yoongi, ever since I saw you behind the counter making an americano, I've always thought that it would be nice to hold your hand, hold you close, be around you in general. Every time I left the shop to head to class I thought "I can't wait to see him again." Every time I walked in my heart started pounding.. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I feel the same way." The once bursting confidence was now a quiet hum and he could feel the heat on his face.

He heard Yoongi laugh and Taehyung gave a confused look. "And I thought I was sappy" The red on the younger's face grew deeper. Slowly he pulled  Yoongi into a warm embrace. They stood like that for a bit, letting what happen sink in while enjoying each other's warmth.

"Now that I think about it, I should've noticed a while ago, man I'm dense." Taehyung said breaking the silence. Slowly they moved to the couch, still in each other's embrace. Together they made an awkward ball of love, due to neither being in a relationship. "I have a dumb question." The younger asked, getting a responsive hum. "Does this mean I can stay here after the month I was supposed to?" He asked. "You said it yourself that bed is freezing when there's only one person in it." Yoongi responded, laughing afterwards.

Both could feel the other's happiness, the pure joy of knowing they shared the same feelings. THey simply laid in each other's arms, happiness flowing in them. 

[human body can only last three weeks without food]