Getting to understand Yoongi

"I think we should go there when you can handle computers better tae.." That was the conclusion he came to, It was probably the best choice to go with. Taehyung nodded, flinching at the mention of his now panic-inducing fear. "Then could you just talk about anything? Your voice is calming to me.." He said, leaning back into Yoongi like he was before, the older nodding.
"My mom once told me she adopted me from under a bridge" he heard a small little chuckle from Taehyung. "A bridge?" He asked. "Yea a bridge, at the time she told me I was still a gullible kid, so I got really into bridges. If you knew me back then, you could ask me anything about bridges and I could probably answer it. It didn't very long, though, Jimin ruined it." When Yoongi looked down at the younger, he saw that he was asleep. He had the sleepy grin Yoongi missed so much.

[time skip]

The next day came, after many naps, random conversations and comfortable silences. Now the two were at Jimin's place, finding him and Jungkook in the kitchen making dinner. "I'm still mad I missed you two getting together." Taehyung said "And I'm still waiting on the 10 bucks you owe me since I won the bet" came from Yoongi causing the younger to groan.

The two had made a bet on who would ask the other out, Taehyung taking Jimin's side since he though the older of the two was more kind and romantic. Yoongi had bet on jungkook because he knew jimin, and Jimin was an extremely shy person when it came to asking others out, it usually ending in him getting asked out instead. "what bet?" Came innocently from Jimin and the other two both answered with a quick "Nothing." Jimin shrugged and went back to making dinner. "Yoongi could you go help Jungkook set the table, Tae I need you to stay in here if that's ok." Yoongi looked at Taehyung, the younger nodding to let him know it was ok.

[Surprise switch to Taehyung's P.O.V.]

Taehyung watched as Yoongi and Jungkook left the room. "I have thank you Tae, I haven't seen Yoongi this at ease since he started high school" Jimin whispered. Taehyung sighed because that put him at ease, but at the same time also because Yoongi's unknown past was mention again. The past that was just out his grasp, trust keeping it away. "I've known him my entire life and I've never seen him care about someone so much, I mean except for his mother but that's obvious." Taehyung chuckled at the mention of Yoongi's mother, remembering the story he was told yesterday. "But I really have to thank you for bringing back his passion. Yoongi got stuck in a rut a few years back, but he didn't do anything about it because the rut kept him financially safe and with his friends. Namjoon, The taller person you've seen us working with, he also works with Yoongi at the studio. He would always mention how when yoongi walked in, it wasn't like the first few years when he walked in. Instead of looking like he had thousands of ideas, unsure where to start with them, he would walk in face slightly in annoyance and a lack of passion. When you walked in the first time, however, everything changed. It was like those emotions yoongi locked in a box, waiting to let them go when it was right, broke free. If I ever mentioned you, his face would light up and he'd have a constant smile on his face for a long time, that used to be really hard for him. When you were put into the hospital he didn't have the same routine after work, and I think that helped too. He went to the studio more vibrant, there was even a night where yoongi ended up of the floor from laughing so much, he hasn't done that
since we were kids!"

Jimin laughed a bit, halting his cooking to look at Taehyung. "I don't know how you did this next thing, but he forgot about coffee for almost a week. You somehow got him to stop drinking it, and not feel the withdrawal. I know I've said this multiple times but he hasn't done that since the beginning of high school. When you woke up, I've never seen yoongi let tears fall so easily, so ok with crying. I'm so glad you said you wanted to stay at his place, cause when he walked in today Yoongi looked generally happy, and I want to thank you for letting him be happy." By the end of Jimin's speech, Taehyung was in tears. "I'm glad" was all he could choke out, a smile spreading on his face.

"Hey, jimin we need another pla-" Taehyung felt arms quickly wrap around him after hearing Yoongi rush over to him. "Did he mention the thing" Taehyung shook his head. "No no.. these are happy tears hyung.." Taehyung felt all tension leave Yoongi as the older slightly leaned into him. "Good, that's good." Taehyung felt at peace, after hearing all of that from Jimin and now being in Yoongi's arms. He really felt at peace.  

[hey so like

I know we a bit away from finishing this book but like

do you guys want a prequal to it, going into like the past between Jimin and Yoongi?

there wont be any shipping really but it'll be full of frienship and much more happiness than this book probably

I dunno, I'll do it if you guys want it.

-kat ]