The tugs in my chest

A week had passed since Yoongi escaped to the back room. Thankfully he didn't need to do it again. That didn't mean Jungkook and Taehyung didn't come every day. They did, much to Yoongi's displeasure. Of course, he wouldn't show that he was upset with it, he couldn't do that to jimin.

The difference between today and the rest of the week was taehyung came over to talk to Yoongi instead today. "I wanted to leave the two love birds alone" his reasoning was. Neither had confessed yet but you could tell jimin and jungkook wanted to. "So coffee.." You could the struggle of what to talk about in his voice. "What about it" Yoongi replied, even if this was about his drug, he didn't mind talking about with taehyung for some reason."You must really like it to make it your job" "No." Yoongi said sternly. He had seen the confusion on Taehyung's face but said nothing for he really didn't want to talkabout why he hated coffee so much.

They were now in an awkward silence, Taehyung not sure what to talk about and Yoongi still a little mad at the mention of coffee. It was after forever that Yoongi couldn't take the silence anymore "So what are you majoring in at college?"
As soon as Yoongi had asked Taehyung's face lit up in a second. "Computer science" he said confidently. Yoongi nodded in acknowledgment.

The mention of college made Taehyung look at his watch "I've got class.." He said a lot softer now. "Maybe we can talk more tomorrow?" He asked hope lacing each word. Yoongi nodded not wanting to tell him he was off tomorrow. He could still visit, he normally did just to check in on the other two so he wouldn't mind.

As Taehyung took each step away from the counter and out the door Yoongi felt a tug in his chest. He was tired of wondering why and decided he would talk to jimin
about it.