I don't feel love

"YOONGI I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD FEEL OTHER EMOTIONS BESIDES SALTINESS AND SARCASTIC" was what jimin said after yoongi had explained what had been going on the past week. "first, lower your voice people are staring. Second, you know full well that I feel more than that." Jimin's face had a sad reminiscent look but was pushed away quickly with one of his grand genuine smiles.

"What I meant was I didn't know you could feel love towards people." Yoongi practically choked on air when he heard this. "stop joking I'm serious about this." This had to be a joke, yoongi doesn't do love. He heard a chuckle from jimin "so am I hyung." This caused yoongi to shake his head and turn away from the younger.

He didn't even know taehyung that well, how could he feel love for him. This caused yoongi to list all the things he knew about taehyung.

He's a college student

He majors in computer science

Has a nice laugh

His full name his Kim Taehyung

His eyes sort of crinkle when he smiles

As he listed these things he took off his apron and headed to the back room to get his coat. His shift was over in a few minutes but it looked fine enough for him to leave now, although he wouldn't leave until Hoseok came into the back room to take off his coat and replace it with an apron. Hoseok was very energetic and when he jimin, namjoon, Jin and himself hung out it was always very cheerful because of him.

When Hoseok came in yoongi got up and left the room and started his walk to the exit, not before saying goodbye to his co-works/ friends. Before he could leave jimin stopped him. "think about what I said at least, who know maybe your grinch heart will finally grow three times its size" he said with a chuckle on the last part. Yoongi shook his head and left, now only having the busy streets and his thoughts as sound.It was a nice day for Seol. 

Yoongi began to regret not wearing a warmer jacket as a winter breeze blew past him. He wondered if taehyung was warm enough. That thought was brought with a pang that had a tinge of pain with it, due to the possibility he wasn't. Why did Yoongi care though? He barely knew the boy for a week.

He shook his head as he walked into his apartment building. Now his favorite part of the day, walking up five flights of stairs. The elevator had broken but he had a good feeling it wouldn't be fixed anytime soon. As he walked up the stairs he thought multiple times about how this shouldn't tire him out and that he was acting too old.

When he got to his apartment he took out his key and unlocked it, walking inside. It was a nice apartment, fit for him and just him. Today, however, he felt something missing. He wondered what as he sat down on his couch letting his legs relax after those horrible stairs.

Taehyung had popped into his head once more but yoongi was quick to push him away. He wasn't in the mood to think about him right now. That didn't stop his constant return, though. He let out a sigh and finally gave in letting taehyung stay this time.

He felt tugs in his chest once more and his heart race at the thought of his name. His laugh echoed in his head, smile burned into his mind. Is this how jimin feels about jungkook? It must be annoying he thought, but jimin was different from him so maybe it wasn't.
He remembered how he said to taehyung they could talk again tomorrow. This cause yoongi to look at the clock three o'clock it said. This cause Yoongi to sigh once more. He just knew this was going to be a long evening.