Electrifying Anxiety

It had been a few days since the movie night and yoongi couldn't get taehyung out of his mind. It got so bad that he has to remind himself that not everyone has the name taehyung when writing names on drinks. He also constantly catches himself replaying the memory of that night.

[flashback]

Taehyung leaned against yoongi slightly cuddling up to him. When the older moved to make it more comfortable for the other, he smiled. It was a sight he wanted to see forever. You could also see taehyung fighting with sleep greatly, slowly nodding off. Yoongi secretly noted it was cute. After this, yoongi turned his attention back to the movie.

When it had finished he looked back at the warmth next to him, seeing he had fallen asleep. Yoongi could hold back the small smile on his face. He felt horrible he had to shake the younger awake, but he knew he had to go home.

As he nudged the younger, causing him to stir, a small and soft "five more minutes" came from him. Yoongi almost let him but jungkook ruined. "don't you have classes tomorrow taehyung?" With that, he bolted up.

It must have been only then that Taehyung realized what had been going on previously, judging by the tinge of pink on his cheeks. He stood up and looked at jimin. "thanks for inviting me over" only a nod came from the other since he was still feeling the chilling effects of the movie.
It took yoongi by surprise when taehyung looked over at him. "I'm gonna come by again tomorrow, so ill see you then hyung." Yoongi nodded and watched him as he walked out the door, heart still beating extremely fast.

[end of flashback]

Just like he said, taehyung came to visit yoongi while working the next day. He did so the following two days as well. However today on this cold Thursday, he didn't show up. Yoongi wondered if he was working on a paper or something. He didn't get worried until he looked over at jimin, who seemed worried.

When he gave a questioning look jimin responded with "he promised he would come as soon as his class ended.. It's been a half an hour now" Now yoongi was worried and pissed. "He does take the bus so maybe there's traffic.. But still, it's going to get busy soon so I won't be able to talk to him." He bit his lip "I was going to tell him my feelings today.." And as if jungkook knew jimin was talking about him apprehensively, jimin's phone went off.

Instead of looking less worried his expression became worse. "Yoongi." he said looking at the older "Taehyung had an accident at college while working with electronics, that's why they didn't come." Now as if the coffee was waiting for something bad to happen, the anxiety began.

His chest hurt from the pounding of his heart, and his hands began to shake. "Yoongi its going to be ok" was what he heard but it didn't help. It was like all these feelings that have been building up inside of him busted out.

"Did jungkook say how he was!?" He had to know. Yoongi had to know before he broke down in tears. He wouldn't normally act like this but taehyung was different. "he said, he should be fine, he's just out cold right now in the school's nurses office" Yoongi nodded feeling a bit better.

Two arms wrapped around him and he heard a "go see him, work shouldn't get too hectic for an hour." Another nod came from yoongi and he went into the back room to get his coat and things.