A content end

Yoongi was sitting in the living room working on a song for his mix tape. He was still frustrated that this was only his third song for it but putting together songs are hard when they hit you in the heart. Since he spent a week in the hospital it had put him further behind schedule making him wonder how he's going to stick to the deadline he and Namjoon had come up with. It frustrates him but then Tae will do something adorable and it makes him feel at ease. He swear Taehyung is the panacea, he just fixed everything by being him. Even when he is as hyper as a dog or when he and Jimin like to test his patience with tiny pranks. Just by being in his presence Yoongi can't help but just smile and appreciate him.

"Hey babe" Taehyung said and they both froze faces burning. You could really tell that both were new to being in love by that. Yoongi had resorted to hiding his face in a pillow while Taehyung went to their bedroom flopping down on the bed letting out a huff before walking back to Yoongi. "Yoongi I've been thinking lately." The older looked up from the pillow giving him a quizzical look. "I think I'm ready to go back to school." He simply stated taking Yoongi by surprise.

"Tae.. are you sure? I won't be there if you panic. Oh god what if you panic! And you'll be around a lot of people if that happens and I know from experience that's not fun." Taehyung stared at the other wondering if Yoongi was the one who was really scared this entire time. "I'm sure. I'll be fine so don't you worry at all ok. I don't need you stressing more than you need to." He went over to place a kiss on Yoongi's forehead, the older smiling at the action.

He loved this. How Taehyung made him feel so safe. How he was overflowing with love for him. Yoongi could never believe someone like him could be loved like this in the past. However, here Taehyung was doing just that. It made him feel so overwhelmed but in the best way possible. Taehyung had shown him so many things he'd felt growing up could be felt in good ways not just the horrible ways he had once known. Taehyung showed him that his heart beating faster, chest tightening , breathing going at a faster pace, feeling so many emotions at once, could be good things. They weren't just a part of anxiety and panic attacks. No, they we parts of love. Yoongi was so grateful for Taehyung. He was so grateful for his love. He's so grateful for Jungkook deciding to bring Taehyung along to the coffee shop that one day. Yoongi doesn't want to think what he'd be doing right now if that day was any different.

He hadn't realized but he was just sitting there, eyes closed and smiling. Just basking in Taehyung's love. It wasn't until he heard a content sigh from Taehyung he had snapped out of it. "There's just one problem, I'll be seeing you less.." Both smiles faltered before Taehyung brought his back again exclaiming "but it's Friday so I still have two days to sit around cuddling you!" He said before jumping onto the couch nuzzling his face into the older's side. "I dunno Tae I have to work on songs I got a dead line." Yoongi said, deciding to tease the younger. "Meh, there's always later." He said moving the laptop from Yoongi's lap and placing it gently on the coffee table. "You really are ok with electronics now." The older said. "Yea technology isn't a problem anymore don't worry."

"Not even tongue technology..?"

Fits of laughter and annoyed yellings of "it was just a joke!" Were heard throughout the apartment as they cuddled up to each other, glad the other was there.

                      ______________

Prequel will be here as soon as I finish the cover and the epilogue should be out tomorrow or Wednesday

Now I'm going to go back to crying over spring day and silently wait for my two copies of you never walk alone to arrive at my door.

Good day all.
-kat