Jimin's Party Plans

The two had stayed there on Yoongi's couch, Taehyung's face pressed against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wasn't sure how much time had passed, he just knew it was silent, the only sound he heard was a sigh every so often. So when his phone went it took both by surprise.

"Hello?" Yoongi said softly, trying to keep his tone comforting for the distressed younger. "Hey! It's Jimin, How's tae?" Yoongi looked down at younger, checking on him himself. "He could be better... Havin a little trouble sleeping" he said, hearing a sigh from the younger as if to thank him for not mentioning the brea down before. "That sucks, but I guess that's what happens when you're in a coma for three weeks..." Yoongi sighed in response. "You think he'd be up to hangings out with everyone tomorrow night? Everyone is really happy he's awake and I think hanging out will help him feel like nothing happened." Taehyung sat up, eyes still red from previous crying, his face seemed upbeat, however. "Kim taehyung approves this idea." He said and it made Yoongi laugh. "What adorable moment did I just miss?" Jimin said causing the two to go silent, red running across their face. "He said he approves of the idea.."

"THATS GREAT CAUSE I WASNT TAKING NO FOR AN ANSWER" Jimin practically screamed, causing yoongi to pull the phone away from his ear. "Never do that again please, and what time and place."

"My place at 6:30, ill see you then. I gotta dash so I can look nice for kookie, by hyung!" And with that Yoongi heard Jimin hang up. He looked over at Taehyung who staring at Yoongi's phone. "I'll keep it away from you so I can't possibly shock you." He said softly getting up from the couch. "thank you" he responded hugging a pillow to his chest.

Yoongi went and put it on the kitchen counter then went back to Taehyung. "You want to stay here or do something else?" He asked, trying to figure out how to occupy the boy. "Jimin mentioned that you also work at a music studio... Can we go there?" Yoongi wanted to say yes, there was just one problem. He was planning on taking him on his birthday, as part of a plan. What does he do now? Tell him no to his face again?  

[I promise this the last short chapter I-

I feel so bad just giving you guys this like I might just double post in this book today

you deserve more than jus 350 words of a story.

-kat]