Soft Yoongi

Yoongi would be coming home today, and Taehyung was happy about. In fact to say he was just happy was an understatement. He was more excited than the first time he heard cypher. When he came to pick up Yoongi he got to see him dressed in his normal attire, no longer wearing the hospital gown that Taehyung thought only Yoongi could pull off. The younger carried his hyung all the way home ignoring the protests he got for he knew that Yoongi's secretly wanted to be carried. Any chance Taehyung got to baby or show Yoongi his love he took. After this incident Taehyung couldn't help but feel this way knowing his hyung was getting better. Knowing he would loose his love.

"Hey Tae?" Yoongi asked, breaking the comfortable silence during their walk home. "Yea hyung?" "What made you come here to Seoul? Also you can drop the honorifics, just call me Yoongi."

What made him come here? Taehyung found the question a bit out of nowhere yet he began to think back to how his fascination with electronics began. "My college had what I wanted. I know could've found one closer to home but I just wanted to be away from all that I've known. Not because I've had a bad past I just wanted a brand new experience. See new places meet new people all on my own. Of course it took a bit to convince my grandma but I'm here now and I don't regret it." He heard Yoongi hum and felt him burry his face into his own hair. He couldn't hold back the smile that formed on his face. 'Cute' he thought. "Tired?" He asked. "Nah just relaxed, missed being this close to you." He could hear the content sigh from the elder before noticing a familiar building.

"Hey we're passing by your studio do you want to go there oh just go home?" "I'll do anything if I get to cuddle you right now." Was the answer he got and all Taehyung could think was how he wanted to get him home and hug the little ball of adorable that was his boyfriend. "I'll get you home and make you good food, bet you never want hospital food again huh?" "Oh god please no" Taehyung laughed as he continued to walk.
                           _____________
"Holy shit Tae why have you never cooked before this is on Jin levels of good." Yoongi say after taking the first bite of his food. "Yoongi it's seaweed soup" "And it's fucking amazing." After that the elder stuffed his face happy as could be. Taehyung noted in his head to thank Jin for cooking tips. He sat down at the table waiting for Yoongi to finish. "I'm about to say a sin so promise it stays between you and me." Yoongi looked dead serious so Taehyung took it that way and nodded. "You beat Jin at making seaweed soup." He said placing down his empty bowl as Taehyung bursted out into laughter. "It's probably because you've been eating hospital food, I'm nowhere near as good." However all he got was the cutest gummy smile from the elder and Taehyung was convinced his heart actually skipped a beat. "Holy shit" he said out loud by accident leaving the other confused. "Your smile could cure cancer." He said watching as his love hid his face probably to cover himself from blushing.

Then there was knocking at the door. "You didn't plan a party for me being out the hospital did you?" Yoongi said in horror. "No I wanted to you to myself." The younger said getting up and walking to the door. When he opened it was met with a pink hair Jimin. "Jimin you asshole we were having a moment."

"Sorry but it's important." He said walking in. He placed a card on the table in front of Yoongi. "Your mom still messes up the addresses and this came in today. I'm a little confused since there's no special occasion for a card and now I'm wondering if I forgot something." Yoongi shook his head. "My mom likes to write so maybe she felt like writing me a letter instead of calling. Nice hair by the way Seokjin hyung will love it." Jimin nodded "yea he put in the dye for me you should've seen how excited he was when he saw it." The older hummed in response.

"I'll leave now and let you two be cute. Have fun!" And with that he was ok the door. Then Taehyung was hugged, making him smile. "My Yoongi has gotten very cuddly and soft in the past week." He said petting the older's hair. "Missed you." He mumbled but Taehyung just barely heard it. "Missed you too."

                         _____________
[I RETURN
IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT SCHOOL HAS JUST BEEN TAKING UP MY TIME AND I DRIFTED OFF FROM THE END OF THE STORY I ORIGINALLY WROTE SO IVE BEEN REWRITING THEM WHICH IS WHY ITS BAD AND SORTA FILLER YET NOT
IM NOT SURE HOW TO END THE BOOK NOW CAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO END IT IN LIKE TWO CHAPTERS BUT NOW I GOT NOTHING
ALSO IVE BEEN WORKING ON THE PREQUEL TO THIS AND IT WILL BE UP ON SUNDAY MOST LIKELY.
But yea this book probably will have one more chapter maybe two but we're really at the end here kids. It's been a fun ride and I hope you guys have liked this book
I'm really sorry for the long period of quiet I just couldn't think of anything to write for a bit but I'm here now and I have the rest figured out. I hope you guys will like the prequel, it's really cute and has baby Yoongi and baby Jimin being the cutest baby friends and more backstory I couldn't figure out how to fit into this book.
Also, I'm not ready for this comeback I'm actually ready to cry
Here have my favorite screen shot of the teaser that beautifully shows how smol Min Yoongi is

 Also, I'm not ready for this comeback I'm actually ready to cryHere have my favorite screen shot of the teaser that beautifully shows how smol Min Yoongi is