Falling deeper

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]
Yoongi's work schedule had started back up again,and of course he brought Taehyung along every day. He wasn't about leave the younger home, not after what happened on his birthday. Although him just coming out of a coma and wanting to make sure he didn't pass out all alone was another key factor in his choice. They both agreed that the younger wasn't ready to return to school, the mere mention of what he used to love sent him into a panic. So now here Yoongi was burning his hand because he was paying more attention to Taehyung than the espresso he was making.

"Shit" he whispered. He cleaned up the spilt coffee and finished putting together the order. "Hyung shouldn't you go put some ice on that?" Namjoon asked as he watched his hyung continue to work like nothing happened. "It's nothing, barely even touched my hand." It really wasn't he could easily go back to making the next order. The only reason he cursed was because it was his initial reaction to anything that slightly stung.

He continued to focus on his work until it came time where the intake of orders was maybe one every ten minutes. He intended to stay behind the counter, however Namjoon kept insisting for the older to go and take his break. Eventually he gave in mumbling something about how he was the hyung so he should be telling him what to do. He walked over to Taehyung who was intently watching Jungkook draw. The moment Yoongi sat down next to him however, his focus was on the older. "What happened." He asked, pointing to where Yoongi was previously burned a red mark in its place. "A little burn" he spoke calmly hoping that would keep all worry away from Taehyung. "Be more careful next time" even if you Yoongi tried to prevent it, worry laced every word of Taehyung's. "I'll be fine"  he sighed out looking at the younger's face, which also showed worry. "You're so stubborn hyung..." he mumbled out but Yoongi still heard.

"Yoongi hyung has always been stubborn Tae, I'd get used to it." Came from behind Yoongi, the voice belonging to Jimin. "He was stubborn when we were kids and he's stubborn now, which is both a blessing and a curse. He continued, taking the other seat next to jungkook. He placed down four coffees for everyone. "Jimin." Yoongi said only to get a hum of response from jimin. "You know I've already had my one cup of the day." It was a rule Yoongi had set for himself a few years back, only one cup of coffee a day. Jimin was the one who mentioned the idea so it confused the older when Jimin seemed so.. passive about it. "I know but.. I just feel like you need another today. Yo just seem really off for some reason." Jimin knew Yoongi best out of the group but what he said felt so contradicting.

He internally debated if he should break his good streak or not let jimin's nice gesture go to waste. From the corner of his eye he saw Taehyung looking quizzically at his coffee, like he was trying to find the answer in it. He couldn't help but replicate Taehyung with his own coffee. He almost spaced out looking at his coffee before he heard a giggle from across the table.

"What" Taehyung had asked when heard it. The couple across the table simply shook their heads and went back to drawing/ watching the younger draw. Yoongi had concluded that since now he had picked up  his coffee, it would be a dick move to not drink it. Hesitantly he took his first sip, tasting the bitterness and feeling the heat on his tongue. He didn't let it last long swallowing it feeling the burning sensation down his throat. He let out a sigh feeling angered at himself for breaking the one good thing he had going for himself. He could hear the thoughts of how disgusted he was at himself already. He felt like shit, yet he continued to drink it feeling worse with every sip.

He felt something tug at his sleeve and saw that Taehyung was staring at him. Was he showing how upset he was on the outside? He stiffened thinking how much his walk had broken. He looked back and forth at the coffee and Taehyung, sorrow and joy. Taehyung took hold of Yoongi's free hand with his own, not breaking his stare. Even then Yoongi noticed his eyes still sparkles. It was so much at once and Yoongi could feel his heart quickening. He looked down at their hands hoping it would slow it down but instead he felt it go faster.

It terrified him.

It wasn't until he felt the heat on his face that he calmed down. He didn't know there were other reasons besides anxiety that your heart could go this fast.

He squeezed the youngest hand, as if to tell him everything was ok. He saw some of the tension leave the younger's body, but you could still sense the worry. Slowly however, it did go away a smile replacing it. Yoongi wondered how he never noticed the box shape Taehyung's smiles took form in. All he could think about was how it was another beautiful feature of his.

"Namjoon said you guys were working on another cypher. I'm betting it'll be even better than the last." Jimin said breaking the two out of their trance. "Cypher?" Taehyung question. "You know how Yoongi Hoseok Namjoon hyungs all rap? Well, they did this one collaboration rap that they called Cypher and it's been their biggest song for all three of them since. I mean it was really good so it wasn't surprising and I really hope their is another. You guys always seem so lively when you rap together so another one sounds awesome." Jimin explained to Taehyung who through out it was getting more and more excited. "I think I have it at home, I could play it for you if you like." Yoongi suggested and if Taehyung wasn't at maximum happiness then he definitely was now. "YES YES YES YES!!!!" He exclaimed.

Yoongi felt happy to see Taehyung happy, especially since in a way he was the reason for it. It was then that he realized how happy he was to have Taehyung in his life.

[ fun fact: coffee dehydrates you
ALSO BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR I AM SO PROUD OF THEM
THEN TODAY BEGINS A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY CALLED KIM SEOKJIN'S BIRTHDAY ILL BE WRITING SOMETHING FOR HIM AND POSTING IT LATER TODAY
LETS ALL SEND LOVE TO HIM AND APPRECIATE MY BIAS I LOVE HIM
Ok I'm done
For now]