Information and group hospital visits

"Yoongi you sure you're ok, you're more quiet than usual" Came from namjoon. Yoongi nodded for the 20th time as he wrote down a name on a cup. "Yoongi you're giving me nostalgic vibes, and not the good kind" came from jimin. Yoongi sighed "Really guys I'm fine just a bit tired since I stayed at the hospital later than normal." Yoongi slowly got more and more quiet as he finished the sentence. "did you sleep at all last night" yoongi nodded, last night was the best amount of sleep he had gotten all week, and that was 4 hours. "Yea I got like 4 hours straight last night, much better that an hour and a half."

Yoongi hadn't seen jimin stop all he was doing and look at him dead in the eye in years. "I haven't seen you drink a single sip of coffee this week and you aren't complaining like you did last time, what has changed in you. Not that it's a bad thing,I'm just worried you're not telling me something." Yoongi shrugged and continued his work.

Nothing was wrong with him, really. As for the whole coffee situation yoongi didn't even notice, so when jimin mentioned it yoongi started to feel a headache coming on. Yoongi decided to wait til it was at its laziest time of work day to make himself some coffee.

It was hard but yoongi worked through and made himself coffee and stole a glace at the other two, whom seemed a lot more relieved. "do you mind if me and jungkook join you today to visit taehyung?" Jimin asked "I didn't know I controlled who visited the same time as me" yoongi said jokingly. He actually wanted to be alone but yoongi knew he wasn't the only person who cared about Taehyung.

Yoongi realized suddenly that he didn't know a lot about Taehyung. Was he from here in Seoul? Or did he grow up somewhere else? What was his favorite food, movie or video game? Milk before or after the cereal?? What were his loves besides computers. This made Yoongi feel a bit dumb. He was giving the key to his heart to someone whom he knew little about.
"hey jimin what do you know about Taehyung... I didn't get to learn much before the accident." A quiet "oh" came from jimin and his face showed thought. "well I know you both grew up in the same place... And that he likes to watch anime and play video games." Yoongi nodded.
"he doesn't share it much but he has a nice voice and is always attempting to rap, Favorite number is ten, and Likes the colors black white and green." Came from jungkook. "I've known him since middle school so I know a lot about him" yoongi nodded "oh also his birthday is December 30" that was the end of this month, yoongi noted in his head. "thanks, jungkook"

[time skip]

The three went to the hospital to see Taehyung seeing Jin as they walked in.
"anything new doc?" Yoongi questioned which was followed by a shake of the head from the older. "I'm afraid not, which is good cause he's not getting worse, but bad because he's not waking up." They all nodded. Yoongi found himself staring at taehyung face. It seemed a bit more at peace than what it had been the past few visits. It made Yoongi's frown grow a bit smaller.

"I hope he wakes up by his birthday." Jungkook said, taking hold of jimin's hand, jimin squeezing the others in an attempt to comfort the younger. "He always looks so happy on his birthday" yoongi nodded taking in the information as he took a sip of his second coffee. He felt weird not having coffee around him when he was with taehyung, maybe it's because they always spent time together at the coffee shop.

Yoongi went over to seat he normally sat in and looked at Taehyung once more. "I don't know how the hell he got me to forget about coffee for almost a week." Yoongi said with a chuckle. "And its my fault for reminding you" jimin responded shaking his head. "Hey, you're allowed to make mistakes. You're so perfect they're instantly forgiven." Jungkook said, making yoongi want to gag. Jimin had red run across his face, and if he weren't in front of them he would facepalm right now. Instead, he brought his attention back to Taehyung. A sigh found its way out of yoongi. He heard the other two leave with a mumble of "we should let him be alone with taehyung" from jimin.

As soon as he heard the door closed he set the coffee down on the table next to Taehyung, replacing the coffee with his hand. After yesterday, all he wanted to do was have their hands together, it was like the younger's hand was made for his. "I hope you don't wake up right now, I'm too sappy for that." Yoongi squeezed taehyung's hand, as if to replicate what jimin did for jungkook. The only problem it was yoongi needed the comfort too. He so desperately wanted Taehyung to squeeze back, but he didn't.

"Why do you make me feel things tae tae" that was awkward. He was glad the other couldn't hear him, he wasn't going to do that again. "Now all I want to do is hold your hand and I keep almost writing Taehyung when ever I'm writing a name on a cup." Yoongi chuckled at what he thought to say next. "I used to think I was addicted to coffee, but now you've got me questioning that. I'm not sure how you did it, but you got me to forget about coffee. No wonder I felt a bit more peaceful, I didn't have it filling up my anxiety, I've got to thank you for that. Wake up before I forget to."

Yoongi sighed once more, he didn't want to leave, but at the same time he felt weird just talking to taehyung. He wanted to save somethings to tell Taehyung when he was awake, but he didn't want to let go of his hand. He didn't want to stop seeing his face. He wanted to stay in Taehyung's presence, even if it was yoongi practically talking to himself. "You know the day you were brought here jungkook asked me a weird question." Yoongi paused for a moment. "He asked me if I had feelings for you, and I said I didn't know. Im not good with that kind of stuff, just not something im familiar with. I really only know sarcasm, mild happiness and sad. The rest is all so weird and foreign to me."

Yoongi looked down, too embarrassed -even if taehyung was out cold- to say what he was about to while looking at the younger. "But you got me feeling these foreign things now. I dont normally feel bad for not showing people my lyrics but I felt fucking horrible when I told you no. When you fell asleep I had to look away from the others before they saw the small amount of pink on my face. I find myself acting like jimin thinking about jungkook so often. Speaking of the two they're a couple now. I bet you would've been proud of jungkook if you were awake right now." Yoongi smiled.

"theres two weeks till Christmas, and I know what im about to say is sappy as hell but, maybe you could wake up as a Christmas present for all of us? Please, we miss you. I miss you" yoongi bit his lip. "Your birthday is right after Christmas, so it'll be like a constant party for you I bet, being that everyone would be so happy youre awake.." He looked up at taehyung again smiling. "I'll leave you to sleep peacefully, I bet my voice isn't the best thing to hear during a coma" yoongi chuckled, reluctantly letting go of Taehyung's hand standing up and picking up his coffee. "ill see you again tomorrow, but earlier, its my day off." He smiled again. "See
you tomorrow Taehyung" And yoongi left.