A Cheesy Christmas Miracle

[this chapter will be switching P.O.V.s a few times]

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

The Starbucks was closed this week since it was Christmas. This meant that yoongi had the option to stay home, go see Taehyung or go to the studio. Yoongi usually stayed home. He would take his time off to get more sleep so when he went back to work, he would be reenergized. The past few weeks have truly tired him out, so he really needed it.

It was now Christmas day. Yoongi laid in bed and looked at his clock. It was 10:30 and he was having trouble getting out of bed. Yoongi was struggling with the thought of not visiting taehyung today, he just wanted to only think of him when he was smiling. He didn't want to be brought back to reality today and see taehyung's face the way it is right now.

Slowly he rolled out of bed and made himself some coffee, putting a hand through his messy hair. After making and drinking his drug, he took his shower and got dressed. He wasn't sure why he got ready for the day when he had nothing to do. He thought about calling his mother, but he really didn't need an ear full of "have you found that happy Yoongi I found under the bridge yet?" again.

Yoongi decided to just go on a walk. He took his time looking at the storefronts of many closed stores. Even when they weren't all lit up, they were still beautiful.

[Taehyung's P.O.V]

Everything was dark. It felt cold, yet warm. He slowly opened his eyes to a bright white room. He blinked thrice to adjust his eyes to the brightness. When he finally was, he realized he was in a hospital room. What happened?

He played back hid last memory and realized. He was cindering and suddenly it short circuited. How long was he out for? When looking around the room for some indication as to what day it was, Taehyung noticed no one was in the room with him. He guessed the others were at work or in classes. How much class has he missed?

Taehyung looked quickly towards the door when he heard someone coming in. "Alright taehyung lets, see if you've-" the doctor stopped short when he saw taehyung awake. "You're awake. That's great, your friends will truly be excited!" He saw the doctor take out his phone texting something. "What day is it?" Taehyung asked and he was met with a giggle.

"Let's just say you waking up today was a Christmas miracle!" He said excitedly. Christmas? He's been out for three weeks? He's missed so much.

About 20 minutes later he heard the door open again "You better not be joking Jin" he heard a familiar voice and realized it was jimin. When he walked in he saw him hand and hand with jungkook. Did they get together while he was out?

He heard a gasp from the two. "Tae!" Jungkook yelled and causing him to
flinch from the sudden loudness. "Could you tell Yoongi, I never got his number." His doctor said. Yoongi. Hearing his name he wanted to see him, hear him. "He'll be so happy" was happily whispered from his hyung.

Was yoongi worried about him this whole time? Could Yoongi return the feelings Taehyung felt toward him?

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

He was in a flower shop looking at some white roses when he felt his phone buzz. He took it out of my pocket and saw it was jimin calling him. "Hello?" Yoongi said, confused since he knew him and jungkook were out together today. "Come to the hospital, it's taehyung-" Yoongi instantly hung up.

For the second time this month he sprinted to a bus stop.what was wrong? Was taehyung getting worse? Did he die? That last question hit him hard. He was shaking now. As the bus stopped, yoongi got off shakily. He took fast paced steps to taehyung's room, almost in
tears.