Hospital visits

Taehyung had been out for a week, no signs of him getting out of his coma. Yoongi hoped taehyung wouldn't miss the holidays because of this, but there was only two weeks left. He'd have to have a sudden change to get out of it that fast. Yoongi hated this.

As each day passed, pain grew greater in his chest. It had started a little after jungkook had left to go tell jimin how he felt. Yoongi stayed at the university till it was dark, just sitting on the steps thinking about the question he was asked. The only reason why he left was because jimin had texted him

from Min min:

Yoongi you are my savior. Jungkook came and asked me out!

To Min min:

Thats great, and he told you I told him to tell you?

From Min min:

Maybe, but thats not important. How's taehyung?

To Min min:

In the hospital, stuck in a coma.

From Min min:

So youre there with him?

To Min min:

No

From Min min:

Oh you went home?

To Min min:

No..

From Min min:

Then where are you?

It was only then that yoongi had realized he'd been sitting on the steps of the university building. It had been at least 2 hours now, and the sun was starting to set.

To Min min:

Im definitely not sitting on the steps of a university building

From Min min:

Go home, or come here if you need comfort like old times sake.

And that's what Yoongi did. Yoongi found himself constantly coming to jimin's apartment either almost in tears multiple times. Tonight however, he didn't go to jimin's. He stayed by taehyung's side for longer than normal.

He sat in a chair next to the bed taehyung was in. "I've been working on some new lyrics.. I think you would like them a lot, so once you wake up ill show them to you." Yoongi hoped it would be like the shows and taehyung would just wake up and have his normal huge smile. That didn't happen sadly. He just continued to see the sleeping taehyung.

Yoongi didn't know where the sudden action came from, but he took hold on taehyung's hand. "You know you've been making me feel shit. At first I hated you for it but now I miss what you made me feel. Now I've got this pit feeling in my stomach, it used to be butterflies or something like that. Wake up soon so I don't feel this anymore.. I miss your smiles and your laugh and the way your face lights up when you talk about cindering, what ever the hell that is, I miss it. I miss you.." Yoongi chuckled at the sappiness spilling from his mouth. He put a tighter grip around taehyung's hand. "I knew you for a week and a half and you made my life turn a 180. Man do you know how much I smile now, I never smiled. And-" yoongi was cut off by an awkward cough.
He looked over and saw Jin. A deep blush formed on his face, causing Jin to chuckle. "Dont worry ill keep this a secret from the rest, even joonie" Joonie was namjoon, the two made the parent couple of the friend group. A nod came from Yoongi as he let go of Taehyung's hand, slowly and carefully. It was as if yoongi feared his hand would break.

"You should go home Yoongi, its getting rather late." Yoongi nodded once more but continued to sit staring at Taehyung. "please wake up soon" yoongi whispered and stood up. "Thank you for taking care of him hyung" Yoongi said as he walked out. For the first time he felt he didn't need to go to Jimin's apartment in need of a hug and a few drinks. Tonight yoongi went straight home and slept well for the first night in a week.