Fearful slumber

The first-night taehyung stayed over yoongi got a solid 2 hours of sleep before being woken up by taehyung. He could feel himself shaking, finding the cause to be the younger. As he opened his eyes he saw a fear filled taehyung in front of him, rather close to his face. "Yoongi.." He said softly as if he were unsure the older was awake. Yoongi responded with a small hum "what's up.." He said quietly, voice slightly hoarse.

"I'm afraid to fall asleep." Yoongi could feel his hand being held and squeezed by the younger. "Taehyung you have to sleep, helps your brain work better." He said, trying his best not to fall back asleep. "But... But what if I sleep too long again.." It took Yoongi a moment to realize what taehyung was talking about, the realization fully waking him up.

"Tae, you have no reason to go back into a coma.." Yoongi felt his hand be squeezed again. "I don't want to go back to that cold hospital room... I don't want to be all alone again..." Yoongi's eyes were darting from Taehyung's hand to his watering eyes, unsure of what to do. Well, really he did, he was just too embarrassed to ask. "Yoongi.." Taehyung whispered again.

Taehyung took in a shaky breath "C-can... Can you stay with me tonight... That way I'm not alone..." Yoongi could feel the heat on his cheeks when asked the question. He could also see the tinge of pink on Taehyung's cheeks. Yoongi nodded slightly, sitting up. "C'mon, there's not enough space on the couch for both of us to sleep on it.." Taehyung nodded, standing up with Yoongi still holding his hand.

Yoongi got into his bed first, expecting Taehyung to get in and cuddle up to him. However, yoongi found himself being held. "I didn't know I was going to be the little spoon" Yoongi said sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Instead, he found himself being held closer to Taehyung, head resting on top of his, stomach pressed against the small of Yoongi's back.
"Its not my fault this is comforting.." Taehyung mumbled softly, burying his face into Yoongi's hair. Yoongi couldn't say he was wrong, it really was comforting. Yoongi sighed contently, praying in the back of his mind this wasn't some sick joke of a dream.

Yoongi could feel soft breaths hitting the top of his head, indicating Taehyung was asleep. "Goodnight taehyung.. I love you.." He whispered the last part very quietly, just in case taehyung was still awake. Yoongi yawned as he too was slowly taken away by sleep. Tomorrow would be nice.  

(I didn't realize how short this chapter was until I put it here. I write the chapters on my phone so it seemed a lot longer.

So I'm sorry this chapter is short, however, they will be increasing.

I've written ahead to chapter 32 already with this book [youre currently reading 17] and oh boy do they get longer and longer.

I just want to say thank you to you guys

this book is lowkey a way with me coping with my caffeine addiction

so to see it get love is kinda nice and hopefully soon I can try and go off caffeine again 

however, the way I described Yoongi's withdrawl is A LOT like my own so I have no idea how long I'll last

anyways, I'm rambling now and I should be asleep at the moment of writing this

I wish you all luck with whatever difficulties youre going through <3

-kat)