Rough week

Another week has passed and taehyung was still in his coma. It didn't affect yoongi too much at first, but now he was feeling the affects. Today was the worst. Yoongi woke up late for work that morning. He wasn't too late but late enough for it to be considered late. What was worse was today his boss was coming in to see how well they were working. Yoongi rushed through his routine, not even eating breakfast. He rushed out the door and speed walked to his workplace.
When he entered he saw his boss. He was probably waiting for yoongi since when he walked in, his boss looked straight at him. "glad you could finally make it." Came sternly from the higher up. "I'm sorry sir it won't happen again." Yoongi bowed apologetically, but his problem didn't end then. "and how do I know you won't." His boss had the biggest shit eating grin and he spoke smugly. Yoongi didn't need this today, he really didn't

"Sir this is the first time yoongi has ever been late in the 2 years he's worked here." Jimin said trying to defend him, but it didn't phase his boss. "So does that mean you're starting to not care about the job? Have you grown tired of it?" Yoongi sighed and saw an apologetic look from jimin, at least he tried.

"No sir, I'm not tired of this job at all" his boss nodded "Yet, but for now I'll leave you with a warning. That's all, I'll be leaving now." With that his boss walked out of the door.
Yoongi went straight into the back room taking off his coat and grabbing his green apron. He heard the door open and when he turned to look he saw jimin. "You ok?" He said worried. Yoongi nodded "I'm fine, it isn't my first time being yelled at by someone jimin. I won't die." He said as he tied the apron around him. They both walked out together yoongi catching jimin multiple times stealing worried glances.

When jungkook came into the shop jimin looked happy once more. Normally it didn't bother yoongi but today it made him upset. Not because he liked jimin, but because yoongi wanted to be happy too. Yoongi knew why he wanted it, he knew the cause. That made him angrier.
Christmas was in a week and yoongi had no one to spend it with this year. Not unless he wanted to hang out with hobi, and yoongi couldn't be with just him. Jimin was going to be out with jungkook and namjoon with Jin. So Yoongi was all alone. He thought of going to be with taehyung that day, who knows there could be a Christmas miracle and he would wake up. Yoongi highly doubted it, though, he wasn't lucky like that.

He watched as jungkook and jimin talked to each other. How they laughed and looked at each other so lovingly. Why did it make him so upset? Why did he hate they got to love each other.
Yoongi practically crushed his empty coffee cup and threw it in the trash. He hated himself so much.

He hated everything right now really. It was right before Christmas and everyone was happy, except him. Why did he not get to be happy? What was so wrong with him? What did he deserve to get this? Yoongi just didn't understand it. He didn't get why he had to be more sad than he already was. Why he had to get more anxiety than before. Why he now hates himself even more than before. He truly hated it all.

When his shift came to a close and went to his normal stop after work, the hospital. He entered taehyung's room, to see no one but a sleeping taehyung. For some reason, that didn't calm yoongi down like it normally would, great.

"Hey taehyung, im back again. You must think I'm weird for visiting you everyday." Yoongi walked over to the younger sitting in his normal spot. "hope you had a fun day in your conscious again.." Yoongi sighed. "I had a pretty shit day myself, I was late to work and my boss decided to be a dick about it." Yoongi didn't grab taehyung's hand like normal. "that didn't help to the stress I've been picking up lately." He looked away. "And then I realized im a horrible friend towards jimin and jungkook. They looked so happy today while talking and I hated them for it. I hated them for being in love. I hated them for having someone to be with."

Yoongi took hold of the armrest connected to the chair he was sitting on. It was as if he was trying to keep hold of his cool. "Why did I get so jealous is what I've been asking myself all day." He looked back at taehyung. "But I walked in today and saw you. It made me realize why." Yoongi's eyes started to water up. He hated that he was about to cry.

"Jungkook asked two weeks ago how I felt, and at the time I didn't know. Now its been two weeks and its been hell. I realized something. I know I'm only saying it because you can't hear, and I thank whatever god there is for that only in this specific moment." Yoongi chuckled sadly, looking straight at taehyung's face. He felt a single tear fall down his face.

"taehyung you being in this coma for two weeks has put me through hell. I didn't understand why at first but today it all clicked in my mind, I'm sorry for being so dense. I'm sorry for not realizing sooner what you made me feel was." Now he took hold of his hand, knowing he wouldn't accidentally break it from the anger he felt. "Taehyung, I think... I think what I feel is love. I'm not sure because I don't know what that feels like, but jimin has said how I talk about you so lovingly, and that when he saw us talking, he's never seen me look at someone that way. I think.. I think that's what love is." He sighed once more.

Tears started spilling out from his eyes, he couldn't hold them back any longer. "And now that I said it, everything just feels so right, but then I see you like this and it feels horrible again. Taehyung I love you so much why won't you wake up!" He screamed in frustration. Yoongi stared at the younger, vision blurry from his tears. "I love you taehyung, I'm not going to stop saying it, ever. I might mumble it once you're awake, but I'll still say it. I'll even scream it from the rooftops."

Yoongi looked down once more sniffling. "Why won't you wake up..? Why taehyung, why?" As he finished the sentence yoongi heard the door knob. He quickly whipped his tears away, letting go of taehyung's hand. He was not about to show someone else his sappy side, that was something he could only do with taehyung, and he was in a coma at the moment. When the door opened it
revealed jungkook and jimin, the older holding some flowers. Yoongi looked down. "Hey yoongi hyung, how are you?" "I'm fine." yoongi managed to croak out, and you could hear he had been previously crying in his voice. "yoongi look at me please." Yoongi looked up and jimin gasped.
He handed the flowers over to jungkook, going over to his hyung to hug him. Yoongi was surrounded by warmth as jimin hugged him. "I haven't seen you cry since high school.." Jimin said softly. "I'm not crying, I'm just getting sick" yoongi lied but jimin didn't fall for it. "Yes and I don't love jungkook, please don't lie to me yoongi. I've already seen the worst so what's there to hide." Yoongi shifted his look over to jungkook. "have to look good for the maknae, I am his hyung." Jimin laughed "You never change, do you? I remember you said that the first time I caught you crying." They both laughed and separated from the hug, jimin going back to jungkook's side.

"you don't have to worry about looking strong in front of him, you're just going to make him think you have no emotions" jungkook laughed. "I honestly did for the first few days." He said and Yoongi mumbled a "brat" quietly.

Yoongi stood up. "I've been here for a bit, I think I'm gonna head home ok, ill see you two later." He was stopped by jungkook surprisingly. "we were gonna have dinner after this, you can join us if you want" jimin smiled as if to approve of the idea. "I'd love to but I'm not in the mood to third wheel tonight guys, I'll be fine by myself" and then yoongi left before they could argue more.
It wasn't really he didn't want to third wheel. The problem was when he saw them be happy all he could think was "why can't taehyung and I be like that?"