Epilogue

"YOOOOOOONGIIIIIII" was what he heard before being talked by someone, that being Taehyung. "That was the best concert I've ever seen you guys are so amazing! I have a very very important question however, how the hell did you rap so fast without taking a breath in the one part of cypher part 2?" It was Yoongi's first concert tonight. After two years of working for so long and as hard as he did a company found him, along with Hoseok and Namjoon and had given the three a chance to become a group and make music. Now here was their group cypher, performing their first concert which, according to Taehyung, was the best concert of the year and everyone that missed out on it will feel incomplete about it and will never look back on this year without feeling empty.

"I just, rap and then it happens" was the best way Yoongi found to explain his part of cypher pt. 2 without going into a lengthy explanation. Still Taehyung had given a nod, an expression showing he took the answer a hundred percent serious. "Whose the noona that was your stylist? Because she really.. really knows what makes you look..." he paused for a moment trying to find the right word. "stunning!" He finally said making Yoongi blush just a tad. "I'm not stunning... I'm just me." He said it out of his habit of putting himself down but like always, Taehyung finds the light in anything. "Yes and you equals stunning it's basic math Yoongi." All was said with his famous box smile something Yoongi will always get flustered from no matter how many years it's been.

"I still feel bad it was put on our two year anniversary, I really wanted to do something nice this year since last year we went all out on your birthday only realizing it was our one year the next day.." They both smiled remembering Taehyung's birthday and then their tiny celebration of their one year anniversary the next day. "Are you kidding me? This is the best anniversary/birthday ever! I got to see my stunning boyfriend be on stage doing what he loves, and I got to see cypher part 1 and 2 live! If that isn't the best gift I don't know what is." He finished off kissing Yoongi's forehead.

"Cuddling on the bed until we fall asleep sounds like a great thing right now." Yoongi said shyly looking away to flustered to even try to look at the younger. "Ok then let's go!" Taehyung said picking up the older. "No wait Tae I'm all sweaty!" He said trying to wiggle out of the younger's grasp but Taehyung wasn't having it. "Dont care, I still love you and that's all that matters. Now let's go! We have a nice comfy bed with brand new and freshly washed sheets I got just for you waiting at home for us." With that Taehyung started walking them to their car Yoongi mumbling back a soft "I love you too" while being carried away

                    _________________
And it's done
This book is done
I finished it right as I hit 4K reads
AND KIDS WE HIT AND PASSED 420 VOTES
HOPE YOU LIKED THE BOOK ITS OFFICIALLY DANK AND THATS ALL WE NEED SEE YOU AT THE PREQUEL LATER
-kat
P.s. I love you all have a great valentines days and if you have no valentine then spend the day loving yourself because you deserve it
Thank you so much for the ride that has been caffeine rush and I truly do love you all
This me updating the book for the last time, crying

Bye