The Nerd And The Bad Boy

A/N: Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by. Before you get started, there are a few warnings, firstly, this is a boyxboy book with explicit scenes, and this book is purely fictional and any resemblance to real life is purely a coincidence. This is not made to ridicule any religions nor beliefs and many of the scenes are exaggerated for entertainment purposes. I do not own any of the characters discussed however all scenes are my own. Some of the facts mentioned may be off, if so, please leave a comment. So, I hope you enjoy this book! ❤️🏳️‍🌈

© lewislovesharreh, 2016

The Nerd And The Bad Boy (edited)

"Louis! Get down here!" Troy exclaims. Louis hurriedly tugs on his shoes before running down the stairs, not wanting to be late.

His father grabbed his arm, fixing his posture, muttering for him to stand straight. He then proceeds to the car, Louis following a-suite, sitting in the back seat, smoothing out his shirt, in an attempt to seem more put together.

The 10-minute drive seems much shorter as Louis stares out the window, taking in the everlasting beauty of his hometown. As always, their family parks 2 minutes away from the church, arriving much earlier than everyone because Louis' father was the pastor. As they do every Sunday, they pass by the local park, where the town's known bad boy, Harry Styles, leans against a brick wall, lit cigarette placed between his lips, his partner in crime, Zayn Malik next to him.

Harry sees Louis' family, and as expected, his father gives him a dirty look, starting to walk faster, keeping a watchful gaze on Louis and his wife. Harry had tattoos, piercings, and he was gay. The literal walking definition of a sin to Troy.

Harry smirked, eyeing Louis, absolutely beautiful. He was wearing his tight black jeans with a dark blue shirt. Louis looks over to Harry, seeing that he was biting his bottom lip while, very blatantly, checking out Louis, head to toe. Louis' cheeks turn a soft rosy color, heat filling them. He looks down at his feet, feeling ashamed for blushing due to another man's actions.

Louis follows his father, trying to decrease the heat on his cheeks. Harry smirked, he absolutely loved seeing Louis hot and flushed, only for Harry.

When Louis entered the church, he proceeds to sit in the front pew. Around 20 minutes later, the church was filled with religious families. As always, Troy sternly repeats the verse about homosexuals, staring at Louis throughout,

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them,"

Louis tries not to roll his eyes, but he didn't see why God was perceived to be against two people falling in love. It didn't matter if they were both guys. However, Louis knew if he ever said anything even remotely similar to that, his father would, with no hesitation, kill him.

Louis was not gay though, he really wasn't. Or that's what he told himself, he was never in a relationship with anyone. His father believed in him getting an arranged marriage, after university.

Louis was only 17, so that was quite a while away. But he never knew why he wanted to stare at Harry Styles.

He doesn't know why he can't get his eyes off the bad boy.

He doesn't know why he always blushed at the green-eyed boy. But for some reason, he didn't want to stop.