10

A/N double digits :) Long chapter for reaching 1.5k reads❤️❤️

Chapter 10 (edited)

Louis woke up from the best sleep he had in a long, long time. He yawned, rolling onto another body without realizing.

He felt strong arms wrapping around him and pulling him down next to them. Louis snuggled into the warm chest, loving the comfort.

Louis had never slept in the presence of another person but it's the best way to sleep. Ever.

His feet were freezing so he rubbed them together, letting out a breath. He rubbed his eyes, seeing that he was snuggled into Harry.

Louis slowly pulled away from Harry, placing his feet on the ground and standing up, stretching his hands, his neck and back rather sore as usual.

"Lou?" Louis practically melts at the sound of Harry's raspy morning voice.

"Uh-yeah?" Louis squeaks out.

"You look like a girl who just had sex," Harry says, chuckling and Louis quickly covers Harry's mouth.

"Harry! You can't just say that," Louis says, cheeks turning red.

"But you do. You're wearing only my shirt and no pants," Harry says and Louis blushes once more.

"I'm wearing underwear!" Louis protests and Harry rolls his eyes before whispering that it was sad. Causing Louis' cheeks to brighten, running to the bathroom, leaving behind a laughing Harry.

"Harry, I need a brush," Louis says and Harry yawns getting up, revealing that he had taken off his sweats in the middle of the night and now was only in his boxers. Louis turns around and Harry chuckles.

"It's fine, you can look," Harry says and Louis blushes, shaking his head and just walking to the bathroom, Harry following him.

Harry hands Louis a brush from under the sink, smiling as he saw Louis become shy under Harry's gaze.

"Don't watch me," Louis whines, looking down. Harry walks back to the bed, sighing as he sat down. Thank god that today was a weekend because Harry was awfully tired, even though he got an amazing nights sleep.

Louis walked back to the bed, sitting down next to Harry, yawning slightly. He checks his watch seeing that it was 6:30. He should return home in an hour.

"Harry?" Louis whispers, voice hesitant. Harry raises his eyebrows as a response, nodding after.

"I know this sounds really weird but can you massage my neck and back? Sometimes when I wake up they hurt and my mum helps me and--"

"It's fine Louis, I'll help," Harry says, cutting off Louis, telling him to lie down, face down, onto the bed.

"Maybe you'll feel better if you take off the shirt," Harry says and Louis nods throwing it onto the side. Harry sat down next to him, cross-legged.

Harry's arms were much stronger than his mums, making Louis feel incredibly relaxed. Louis stuffs his face into the pillow as a quiet moan escapes his mouth. Harry softly kneads the knots from Louis' back, Louis' cheeks turning bright red when another forbidden sound escapes his mouth. Louis covers his mouth but Harry moves his hand.

"You don't have to hide those pretty sounds," Harry whispers and Louis' cheeks brighten once again. Harry shuffles around, trying to find the most comfortable position, he leans down as an idea forms in his head. He slowly moves down pressing his lips to Louis' shoulder, a soft mewl like sound coming out from his parted lips.

"Harry," Louis says, going to get up, but Harry presses him down, telling him that he wouldn't do it again.

But that was the problem, Louis really wanted Harry to kiss him again. He wanted Harry to kiss him all over his body, even in places that he hadn't been touched before--

Louis' thoughts get cut off when his phone rings, Harry gets off, handing Louis his phone, Louis saw that it was Niall. He swipes to answer the call placing it to his ear.

"Sorry I couldn't answer but you called a couple times," Niall says, causing Louis to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, thanks for calling now Niall," Louis answers sarcastically.

"What did you need?" Niall asks.

"Oh, nothing you know, other than the fact that I was about to sleep on my porch," Louis says and Niall coughs, obviously surprised.

"Mate I'm so sorry, there was a girl over at my house," Niall says and Louis rolls his eyes.

"It's fine, I got a plac--" Louis chokes on his own spit when Harry's hand rests on his bare thigh. He tells Niall that he was fine but his cheeks were told otherwise. He pushed Harry's hand off his thigh but it ends up there again, a challenging smirk on Harry's face.

"So how's it at home?" Niall asks and Louis replies

"Its okay I gue-oh," Louis says when Harry's hand starts to trail up his thigh.

"Um, Louis?" Niall asks and Louis blushes when Harry's hand touches his briefs.

Suddenly Louis stands up, ending the call.

"Harry I have to go," Louis says, taking his shirt from the night before and going to the bathroom. Harry has a confused expression on his face.

"Why it's only 6:50?" Harry asks.

"I-uh-I have a problem and I'm so disgusting, I have to go now," Louis says, tugging on his pants and shoes before running out Harry's room door.

Harry quickly follows.

"Lou its fine, just-"

"No Harry I've sinned so much in the past week. I'm sorry, I have to go," Louis says.

"Let me at least drop you," Harry offers but doesn't get an answer as Louis runs out the door.

Harry runs a hand over his face. He knows that he shouldn't have done that, but he loved Louis' reactions. He loved seeing Louis get flushed and shy. Can you blame him?

-

Louis ran home, he had to come up with an excuse if his father asked him where he had been. He knew that he'd call Niall's parents if he said that. His only option was to say that he really did sleep on the porch.

He rang the doorbell, getting no answer, his parents must still be asleep.

Louis sat on the porch, thinking about what just happened and why he so desperately wants it to happen again.

A/N: chapter 10! Please vote and comment!