30

A/N: Finally the BIG chapter! 10 chapters left btw. 😊 Quote of the day: we should love, not fall in love because everything that falls gets broken.

Louis' eyes widened, Harry had just told him that he'd loved him. Troy and Jay heard too, the two just staring at Harry and Louis, awaiting Louis' answer.

"Y-you love me?" Louis managed to whisper out, thinking that he was dreaming.

Harry nodded "I love everything about you. I love the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, your stomach, your thighs, even the dimples in your back, Lou. I love the sound of your voice and even your insecurities when you have to squeeze into your jeans. I'm in love with you. And all your little things." Harry finishes off.

Louis' mouth was wide open. Harry loved him, he'd thought that no one could ever love him but here Harry was, confessing everything to Louis.

Troy stepped forward, he was tired of this, he wasn't going to try to help his son if he didn't want to be helped.

"Louis, you can make the decision of whether you want to go to the school or not. But listen to me, I care about your happiness, about your future. I want you to have a happy and successful future and I think that going to this school is really going to make you happier. Louis, just think about your future. Think about this family's reputation and how people will react to this. " Troy says, realizing that he can't force his son, no matter how much he tried.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, his father was right. He had to think about his future and having a happy life. Harry steps back from
Louis, "It's your choice. It's up to you." He whispers, eyes still glossy.

Harry's words were echoing inside Louis' mind. Harry loved Louis, he loved everything about him, even his flaws. And it finally struck Louis.

Harry is his future.

Harry is his happiness.

-

It had been five minutes and Troy looks at Louis. "Louis, if we spends any more time, you'll miss your flight. What have you decided?" Troy asks, irritable.

Harry was sitting down on one of the chairs, eyes fixated on Louis, and only Louis. He heard that Troy was asking Louis if he was going to go or not.

He stood up, standing next to Troy. Louis' eyes flickered from his father to Harry. He walks up to Harry, wrapping arms around his neck and pressing his lips to Harry's.

The kiss was short and sweet, like Louis.

Louis slowly stepped away, whispering a short "I'm sorry." Before grabbing his bag.

Harry's heart was thumping against his ribs but then, Louis handed his bag to his father. "I'm staying." He concluded. "O-oh my god Lou. You scared me!" Harry said, relief flooding his features.

"I love you so much." Harry whispers, Troy's expression getting furthermore annoyed.

Suddenly Harry grabbed Louis' waist, picking him up and spinning him around. He presses his lips to Louis', putting him down as one of his hands cups Louis' face and the other rests on his hip.

Harry felt wetness on his cheeks, pulling away to see tears falling onto Louis' cheeks. "Why are you crying, angel?" Harry asks, Louis' blushed cheeks brightening.

"I-I'm so happy, I'm staying, Harry, I was so scared." Louis whispers. Harry wipes Louis' cheeks softly, pressing a soft kiss to both of them.

"No crying." Harry whispers, shaking his head softly.

Troy huffed, rolling his eyes. "Louis are you sure?" He asks, Louis just nods, eyes glistening with happiness. Troy doesn't respond, Jay does. "I'm proud of you son. I can't blame you for falling in love." She says, Louis' smile brightening.

She turns to Troy, "Thank you for letting him choose." She says, Troy just rolling his eyes. "Louis, I said that you're allowed to stay, not date that boy." He says.

"B-but dad." Louis says, seeing Harry frown out of the corner of his eye. "Shut up. You don't know anything about love. Do you know the kind of things people would say if they found out that my son was going around kissing boys!?" Troy exclaims.

"You can't just do th--" "Yes I can, you're my son, and I still own you until you graduate."

"I'll be in the car." He says, walking off. Jay sighs, "Boys, just say your goodbyes for now, there's nothing I can do." She says.

Harry sees Louis' panicked expression. He presses a kiss to Louis' forehead "It's fine, we'll figure something out." He says.

Louis smiles softly, hugging Harry before following his mom out.

He really thought that he'd be happy this time.

A/N: aww lou :( at least he's staying. Please vote and comment!