03

Chapter 03 (edited)

Harry smiles at the image of Louis making funny faces with Niall.

"He's adorable." He whispers and Zayn rolls his eyes.

"Ugh, can you ever stop talking about him?" Harry jolts back.

"Excuse me, Mr. I'm going to talk about Liam all day," He retorts, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah but that's different!" Zayn whines causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Sure," He says before walking to his physics class. He was terrible at physics but he went to the class because Louis was there, and he was pretty sure that the teacher was bisexual, which Harry found oddly comforting, knowing that he wasn't going to feel awkward, as he usually did in this school.

"Okay students listen up!" Mrs. Smith says, raising her hand to get the class' attention.

"A lot of you are failing this class. A lot. And I can't have that, so this week I'll have the good students teach the.." She trails off.

"Less talented ones,"  She says, trying to be nice.

"This is in alphabetical order by the way,"  She adds, glancing at her register once more. Harry draws dicks on the table until his name was called.

"Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. I think you both know who needs the help," She says, glancing at Harry before continuing with the list.

Harry smirks taking his books and placing them next to Louis' table. The loud slam made Louis look up eyes wide.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asks and Harry looks at him, expressionless.

"Seriously, were you not listening?" He asks and Louis shook his head, a guilty expression on his face, he was doodling in the corner of his notebook, art always interesting him.

"You, need to help me bring up my grades," Harry says in an almost mocking tone causing Louis' frown.

"And why would I do that?" He responds brassily.

"Because I told you to," Mrs. Smith intervenes, giving Louis a pointed look. Louis nods before grabbing his book and a pencil.

"So that's how you would conduct this experiment inside the lab," Louis says pointing to the book. And Harry understood it, he did, but he wanted to spend even more time with Louis.

"What?" He questioned, scratching the back of his head stupidly.

"Can you come over to help?" He asks, pouting, resulting in Louis rolling his eyes.

"No, most definitely not," He says, standing up and packing his bag.

"But she said that if my grades increase, your average will too," Harry says, teasingly, knowing how much Louis loved an extra few marks.

Louis thought about it. He was currently sporting a B+ in physics and if he ever got anything lower than an A, in any subject, he wouldn't get food that night. So maybe this would help him.

Louis groaned before shaking his head.

"Fine, whatever." He says and Harry smiles a really gorgeous smile at him before skipping out the door. How weird.

-

"Harry?" Louis asks, walking up to Harry in the parking lot.

"Yeah?" Harry responds, silently loving the way Louis said his name.

"I've asked Niall to instruct my driver to head home, shall we go now?" He asks, in a somewhat expected tone.

"Yeah," He says, walking to his Mercedes convertible. Louis gets in the passenger seat, putting on his seat-belt before they zoom off.

They stop after 15 minutes, before a decent two story house. They walk in and are greeted by a crying Anne.

Harry gasps, running to his mother.

"Mum, what happened?" He asks, rubbing her back softly. She wipes her face, voice broken.

"A-a guy broke in, I don't know how the door was locked. But he had a gun and he took everything," She sobs, feeling stupid, she had already called the police, and they'd be here in an hour, or so.

Harry rushed to a room before coming out soon, running a hand through his hair.

"All the money is in the safe," He says and she nods.

"Thankfully he didn't manage to see the keypad. But everything else is gone, my wallet, my jewelry, everything," She whispers and Harry's eyes widen, seeing that many things are gone from his room.

He looks around, seeing that his signed guitar is gone.

"Fuck!" He exclaims, punching the wall, leaving a dent. Louis gasps, taking a step back, trying not to think how about hot that was.

"Mum, calm down, I and my friend will be outside for a minute," Harry says before leading Louis outside, both boys standing on the porch.

"I-um, maybe I should just drop you home now because like yeah," Harry says, unable to put the situation into words. Louis could see the tears forming in Harry's eyes and got on his toes, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispered softly, raising his thumbs to wipe the tears from Harry's cheeks.

Louis hated it when bad things happened to good people.

And that night he definitely did not think about how good Harry smelt. Nope, and he totally did not want Harry to hold him again.

Okay, maybe he did.

Just a little.

A/N: Yes! There is side Ziam. If you ship them, please vote and comment who you think tops? Personally, I think Liam.