16

Chapter 16 (edited)

Louis was in food technology right now, he was terrible at it, though. He was barely sporting an A in it as he had good written work. He flinched as the teacher shouted at him for putting too much butter in the icing.

Louis just sat down, waiting for his partner to fix it, as always. He went to the bathroom, wiping the butter off his fingers. He looked in the mirror, seeing his dark circles. He was so ugly and so, so fat.

He looked absolutely terrible, he just sighed, letting his hand fall off his face. He wiped his eyes, letting out a tired breath.

He pulled up his t-shirt, looking at his tummy. It was a bit chubby, obviously chubbier than all of his friends. Just then the door swung open and Louis wipes his tears, pulling down his t-shirt.

Harry saw though, Harry saw Louis' tears, Harry saw Louis inspecting his tummy.

Later that day, Louis didn't eat during lunch, and Harry noticed. So when Louis was heading into the bathroom, Harry grabbed him, pushing them into the janitors closet.

Louis realized that it was Harry and sighed, trying to push him away.

"Louis, what are you doing?" Harry asks, causing Louis to shake his head.

"I'm not doing anything,"

"Why aren't you eating?" Harry asks.

"I'm not hun--"

"I'm not stupid Lou," Harry interrupts.

"I don't need to always eat Harry! I'm already so fat!" Louis says, furiously blinking, not wanting to cry in front of Harry.

"No, you're not," Harry stresses out, running a hand through his hair.

"Harry, are you blind? Look at me," Louis says, motioning to himself.

Harry sighs, getting down onto his knees.

"Oh my god Harry you ca-" Louis is interrupted when he feels kissed being peppered all over his tummy. He giggles softly at the sensation, pressing a hand over his mouth.

"Louis, you're body is perfect, all your curves, you're little tummy, Lou, everything about you. You're so fucking beautiful Lou, please don't ever doubt yourself because you're absolutely gorgeous,"

Louis sniffles, smiling softly because why was Harry so nice to him? He nods, walking out with Harry, thanking him before going and buying a sandwich, splitting it with Niall.

-

It was currently Gym and they were doing weights, in groups of four.

Louis' least favorite section was weights because he wasn't as good as the other boys, and always felt extremely weak.

His teacher stepped in front of him.

"Louis, you and Harry will be partners, you will have to spot each other," The teacher says and Louis frowns. Why was he always paired with Harry? The one person who he was trying to forget.

He saw Harry by one of the weight stations and went to stand by him, Harry smiled.

"You can go first Lou," Louis takes two 5 kg weights and puts them on each side before laying down. Harry helps the bar off and places it in Louis' hands, helping him lift it occasionally.

By the end, Louis' hands were blistered, muscles aching, cheeks flushed and sweaty. He got up, breathing heavily. Harry touched Louis' shoulder, asking if he was okay.

Louis nods, as Harry takes off the five kg's and puts on two 12 kg's. Louis' eyes widen at the amount but helps Harry. He blushed as he saw Harry's muscles tightening with every push.

-

"Harder, Harry!" Louis screamed.

For the rest of the lesson, Harry asked Louis to motivate him. Louis was convincing Harry to go faster and Harder on the elliptical (A/N what did you guys think was happening🤔)

Louis tried to think about something, anything, other than how Harry looked right now, biceps on display, hair sticking to his forehead.

He just couldn't.

Louis' driver was still sick, and today he accepted Harry's offer to drive him home. Harry dropped him two blocks away because he couldn't risk his parents seeing him on a motorbike. He wouldn't see another day of light.

Louis got off, thanking Harry, who shakes his head.

"I don't accept that thank you," Louis frowns.

"What do you mean?" He questions.

"I want a hug!" Harry demands childishly. Louis rolls his eyes, going in to hug Harry. Harry smiles, wrapping his arms, tightly around Louis' small frame.

Louis smiles, pressing his nose into the crook of Harry's neck and inhaling his amazing scent.

"Thank you," Harry whispers and Louis just smiles.

And maybe that night Louis slept in only Harry's sweater. Maybe he thought about this not being only a phase. Maybe he thought about Harry all night and dreamt of him.

But no one had to know that.

A/N: AWWWW, please vote and comment!! ❤️