34

A/N: My current fave fanfic is 17 Black by larrys_fedora IM OBSESSED.

Louis wakes up and gets ready for school, he sees his parents sitting down, drinking tea and eating their breakfast. "Good morning." He croaked out to his mum, a cough racking his body.

"Oh dear." She says, placing the back of her hand on his forehead.

Louis sighs, "It's just a bit of a cough." He says, a concerned look on Jay's face. "Okay, but if you feel sick, call me up and I'll bring you home." She says, Louis nodding in response.

Louis arrives at school, feeling slightly better. He shouldn't have eaten the ice cream last night. He gathers his books, feeling Harry's arm slide around his waist. He turns around, smiling "Morning." He whispered, moving his head to the side when Harry came in for a kiss.

"No Kissing. I'm sick." Louis says, shaking his head softly. Harry rolls his eyes, placing a small kiss on Louis' cheekbone.

"You guys are dating?" A voice is heard, Harry turned to the side, seeing Dan standing there. Harry groaned in annoyance, tightening his grip on Louis' waist and pulling him closer. Louis nods, smiling softly.

"Aww, that's adorable." Dan says, his dimple poking through. Harry grits his teeth, he had dimples? "Yeah, I know. We kinda have to go now." Harry said.

-

During study hall, Dan came up to Louis and smiled "Lou, do you wanna go out for fro yo later?" He asks.

Louis was about to answer but Harry answered instead. "First off, don't call him Lou. And no, we have plans later. That involve a lot of Kissing. So you should leave." Harry says, eyebrows raised.

Dan rolls his eyes "I didn't ask you. I asked Louis." He says. Louis smiles "No, sorry dan, me and Harry do have plans after school." Louis says, biting his lip.

"Okay, maybe tomorrow?" Dan suggests, Harry scowling. "We have plans then too. They involve Louis and I on my bed, my hands all over him." Harry said, getting annoyed.

Dan rolled his eyes, leaning forward a placing his hand on Louis' thigh, "Message me." He says, walking away.

Harry places his hand on Louis' thigh softly rubbing it, not wanting Dan's touch to still be there. (A/N: Crying bc this happened irl.)

Louis' cheeks were burning about what Harry said they would do tomorrow.

-

It was currently lunch and Zayn invited Harry and Louis to his birthday. Apparently his parents didn't mind him having a party. They were staying with their parents for the weekend, wanting their son to enjoy his birthday. (A/N: actual goals.)

"Are you guys coming?" Zayn asked, nodding at Harry and Louis. Harry shrugged, looking at Louis. "I don't know, I'm gonna have to come up with an excuse to tell my parents." He said.

Niall shrugged "Tell them that it's Liam's birthday, they don't know the date." He says, Louis nodding at the believable lie.

"Okay I can come then" he says, Harry smiling "Yeah, I'll come along too." He says, not wanting to admit that he wouldn't go if Louis wasn't.

Once Louis and Harry arrive at Harry's house, Louis tells his mum that he was at Niall's doing an English project, Harry shoved his room door open, instantly pushing Louis to the wall.

He places his lips on Louis' neck, Louis' eyes widening at the sudden sensation. Harry sucks, biting softly, a wobbly moan escaping Louis' lips.

"H-ha-"

"Shh. Lou, you're mine. Only mine." Harry says, a knot forming in Louis' stomach at the intimate word. Mine.

"No one can see you like this, except me. Only me." Harry says, tongue lapping over the spot. Louis just weakly nods, not knowing what to say.

Harry pulls away, softly blowing on the spot, smirking as it already started to turn red.

Let's see Dan's reaction to that.

A/N: things are getting steamyy, please vote and comment!