25

A/N: this book will probably end on chapter 40. So 15 more :) don't kill me.

Louis smiles, walking into his house, making sure to text Niall to confirm that Louis was at his house if his mother called.

He was halfway up the stairs when he heard his name being called. Sighing, he ran down, slightly stumbling before going to the table, seeing his parents drinking tea.

"Mum?" He asked, realizing that she was who called his name. "Yes, Louis are you done with your and Niall's project?" She asked, Louis just nodding in response, slightly irritable. He wanted to go up and call Harry.

"Okay, come down for dinner in an hour." She says, Louis smiles before walking back to the stairs. "Son?" Louis hears his fathers recognizable voice.

"Yes dad?" Louis asked, turning around. "Wha are you wearing?" His father asked sternly. "Um, clothes." Louis said, in a questionable tone.

"That's not your jacket." Troy says, looking him up. Louis panicked, realization striking him as he sees Harry's large jacket draped over body. "Uh, yeah it's Niall's." Louis quickly says, saying the first thing that came to his mind.

"Niall's the same size as you" Jay interrupts, eyes raised. "Oh, um Greg gave it to me." Louis says, cursing himself as his father retorts "Greg is in college, Louis what's going on."

Louis stayed silent, his eyes fixed on the floor, not knowing what to say. "Louis William Tomlinson where were you today?" Jay asks, anger present in her tone of speaking.

"I-I was at Niall's" Louis says, biting his lip as he sees his parents expressions. "Nonsense! Louis I will not tolerate such disobedience. Tell me where you were this instant!" Troy exclaimed, standing up, sending his chair flying to the ground.

Louis gulped, eyes not meeting his fathers. Troy's eyes suddenly darkened "Were you at that faggots house?" He shouts, nostrils flaring.

"How dare you! After I told you not to." Troy shouts, walking up to Louis and grabbing his shirt. "Take it off." Troy shouts.

"Mum, we had to work on a project and I knew that you wouldn't let me an--" "Shut up!" Troy shouted, trying to tug off Louis' jackets.

"D-dad you're hurting me." Louis whimpered, Troy was pulling the jacket so the back of the collar was rubbing against Louis' neck. "I don't fucking care, I don't want any of that boy's things in this house. In this house, we honor god." Troy finishes.

Louis nods, tears in his eyes. He took off the jacket, handing it to his father, feeling empty all of a sudden. Troy goes outside, throwing the jacket onto the road.

"Go up to your room. Now." Troy says, emailing someone on his phone.

Louis nods, going upstairs, softly rubbing his neck as it was burning.

-

He was on his laptop, typing up his English short story when a blue square appeared on the screen, showing that Harry was Skype calling him.

Louis went to lock his door before returning, clicking the round green button, Harry's face appearing on his screen.

"Hi Lou." Harry whispered, biting back a smile. Louis smiled, He moved back to get comfortable but winced when his collar brushed against his neck.

This did not go unnoticed by Harry. "What's wrong?" Harry asked, clearly sensing Louis' discomfort.

Louis just shakes his head, getting a 'look' from Harry. He sighs, "My dad found out that I came to your house so he got mad and tried to take your jacket off me and it just hurts a bit." He says, trying not to over exaggerate.

"That fuc--" "Harry I'm fine, seriously." Louis said, cheeks glowing at how much Harry cared. "Okay but if anything happens again, please tell me." Harry whispered, eyes sincere.

Louis nods, smiling.

They talk for a while, Louis' smile never faltering.

He hears his name being called, "Sorry, I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow." Louis says softly before going down the stairs.

He sees his mother there, tear stains on her cheeks. His fathers face emotionless.

"We have talked for a while and have decided it would be best if we.." Troy trails off, looking at Jay.

"Send you away." She whispers, tears in her eyes.

"In two weeks, you will be attending East Bridge boarding school in Switzerland."

A/N: shit. That happened...but anyways, please vote and comment!