27

It was New Year's Eve and Louis was invited to his first New Years party. His parents usually invited their friends over and Louis would just watch the fireworks on his laptop.

There was apparently a party at Zayn's house and Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis were all invited, along with majority of the school.

Louis asked his mother and told her that it was a 'cultural get together' at Josh's house. After a lot of pleading, his mother finally allowed him.

-

Louis didn't know what to wear, therefore he had Niall over, the blonde having gone to a couple parties as his parents were way more lenient than Louis'.

Niall handed him some white skinny jeans and one of Greg's old dark purple round neck t-shirts.

Louis put on a blue shirt over it so his parents wouldn't freak out before getting into Niall's car, the two trying to figure out which house was Zayn's.

The two arrived, seeing Liam's car pull up just a couple seconds later. "Woah, bro since when did you have that?" Niall asked, seeing that Liam was wearing Black jeans with a muscle tee and his hair slightly gelled up.

To say he looked good was an understatement. Liam said that he borrowed it from someone in the basketball team. "Is there a girl here you're trying to impress or something?" Niall teased, Liam's cheeks slightly tinting.

Louis could've sworn that he heard Liam mutter "not a girl" but he let it slide.

-

Louis was squished between a swarm of people who he didn't even know, every time he tried to push them and get out, he'd be shoved again.

He had claustrophobia so this really wasn't the ideal situation for him.

Suddenly he felt an arm grab him, pulling him away, he let out a breath, feeling relieved at once. His eyebrows furrowed when he saw that it was Nick.

"Wanna dance?" Nick asked, Louis softly shaking his head, trying to find Harry or Zayn. He was pulled against Nick's chest, Nick moving against Louis.

Louis' eyes widened, trying to pull out of his grip, resulting in Nick just pushing him against himself harder.

Louis shivered uncomfortably, pulling out of Nick's grip once more.

Suddenly he was being pulled away, into Harry's chest. He let out a breath, thankful to the familiarity of Harry's arms.

Harry's goes in to punch Nick but Louis didn't want to cause a scene. Louis places his hand on Harry's shoulder, Harry turning around, seeing Louis' pleading eyes.

Harry lets go of Nick's shirt, "Fucking disgusting." He whispers before looking at Louis once more.

They walk towards the bar, D'you want a drink?" Harry asks, Louis shaking his head. Harry takes a bottle of coke, opening it up and taking a few chugs before offering it to Louis.

Louis raises his eyebrows "You just drank from that." He mutters. Harry shrugs "So?" He replies, Louis takes the bottle, taking a couple sips before putting it onto the counter.

"I've got six more days. My dad doesn't look like he's planning to let me stay." Louis whispers.

Harry shakes his head "Please don't remind me." He says softly, biting his lip.

Suddenly Liam and Zayn came stumbling to the bar, Liam sitting down on one stool, Zayn sitting on his lap as they kissed.

"Woah." Harry says, not expecting that to happen. "Never thought Zayn would be a bottom." Harry says, seeing that Liam was clearly the one in control, his hands on Zayn's bum.

Suddenly loud chanting started "10, 9, 8, 7, 6,"
Harry looked into Louis' eyes, cupping his face. "5, 4, 3." Louis whispered, Harry pressing their lips together.

It was as if all the noise was blurred out, like it was only Harry and Louis in the room. Harry kissed him passionately, their tongues dancing and Louis felt free.

They pulled away after a while, resting their foreheads together.

"Wooh, 2017 baby." Niall shouts, both boys pulling apart by the sudden noise.

"Come over." Harry whispers, Louis nodding, wanting to do everything he could to spend more time with Harry.

He texts his mom, saying that Josh asked if he could stay over. His mother replied that it was fine but he'd have to be home by noon the next morning.

-

Later that night, Harry and Louis were cuddled up in bed, both nearly asleep. "Happy New Years Lou." Harry whispered, pressing his lips to Louis' hair, getting no response.

He smiled, closing his eyes before whispering three simple words.

"I love you."

A/N: he said the three special words! But did Louis hear? Please vote and comment!